Philly ?

W

cheese steak

G

Watch a professional Baseball team

:roflmao:

Philthy sucks…theres not sugar coating it… i hate it worse than Shitland, OH… Shaggy you can watch a professional baseball team in pittsburgh…a different one comes every 3 games.

:rofl: Thanks for the heads up

get aids?

Anal Instructions Demonstrated ?

Geno’s Steaks… Eastern State Penitentiary is cool too.

jim’s is good on southstreet for cheese steaks. make sure you get wiz, not american. and there is a lot of cool stuff to do there. lots of cool bars, and southstreet is a lot of fun. Good art museums and usually some live music. just have to wonder around a little and Im sure you will find something

love park is always cool to go see

hookers?

answer my pm asshole!!!

Do you like (non-walrus piss) beer? If so, there’s a few really well known good brew pubs to eat and sip at. Manayunk, Independence, Nodding Head come to mind.

i forgot let me see

I’m in Philly on average two days a week for work. I friggen love the place, personally. 'Cept when I’m wearing my Pens gear, lol.
There is a shit ton to do downtown; depends on what your budget is. If you like food the restaurants are off the hook. Nothing here comes close. Do yourself a favor and avoid the chains that you can find here, except for maybe Capital Grille. And the great thing is that people live and play all downtown. It’s like NYC on a smaller scale.
Cultural areas are great. Love Park is full of homeless people, so be careful. City Hall, across the street, is cool to see.
If you are a history buff, there is tons more than the bell to see. Go to the huge info center right in the park where the Liberty Bell is to find out what to see.
The clubs are for real. Same with the bar scene. Old City has some cool places. South St. is like our Carson Street on steroids.
Don’t head further north than the art museum (Rocky Steps) or up Broad St. towards Temple U after corssing over 675. You will be mugged, raped and shot. It is no joke there.
If you are taking a girl, Walnut St. is kind of like our Walnut St. in Shadyside on a much grander scale, except it has places like Tiffany’s and Armani and all those foo-foo uber expensive places that I just don’t get but chicks love.
I’m told that the Asian massage parlors in Chinatown give some serious happy endings. I honestly don’t know, but some of my clients have told me.
The north south streets are numbered, with the smallest number to the east and Jersey. Roughly the mid-point of the numbers is Broad St. It is the only non-numbered St. east to west. North to south in center city, many of the streets are named for trees- Chestnut, Walniut, etc.
Easiest place to get around in and you can’t get lost. If you are on a number, or Broad St., you are heading north or south. If your street has a name and not a number (other than Broad), then you are heading east or west. It’s a straight grid. Lots of one-ways, though.
The best thing (if I were single) is that chicks are hot and they outnumber dudes like 3-1.