not what i thought...

i always heard about how philly is a dump, dirty, etc…well, after moving in, and driving around, i saw a lot of the city, and it is really nice, i couldn’t believe it. plus, i love playing basketball, and there is a court everytime a look, it is great, the only thing that sucks is the traffic. and there is a tuning shop called philly dyno works, and i think a few of them live in my complex, when my fiance moves in, ill take pictures of the cars-a real nice 240, a newer300z, and a black civic si.

everytime Im there I cant wait to leave… its a fucking dump… its like the city is huge… like people live downtown… its not like you have the suburbs here in pittsburgh… its different…

when i was there a couple years ago, i thought it was OK… but thats it

i’ld rather live in this area tho

philly sucks but glad you like it

if you think philly is nice take a trip to west philly

sending pics to your friends of a loaded philly cheese steak hoagie you’re about to terrorize at lunch time while in philly… >*

i live in northeast philly, which is a pretty nice part, i went to center city, had a cheesesteak-peppies was better!!!, and that part wasn’t to nice, but it wasn’t any worse then north side where i grew up. i wish i was in pgh, but its not as bad as it thought.

:madfawk:

I was thinking SW Filthadelphia, near 40th street. The dumps of Philly.

I’ll be in Levittown (North of the City) from Saturday-Monday. South Street isn’t too bad to visit, I’m hoping to see more of the city this time around. (Visiting the girlfriends family.)

I’ve only ever been to the arena - not the best area there

I like Philly. Wouldnt mind living there for a little bit, but not somewhere I would want to settle down. Glad you like it. I always enjoy visiting though.