Working in Philthy

yeah, so i’ve been up since 1am-ish… doing a DR testing procedure and it’s 4am… my shift is over at 2pm tomorrow… any of you suckers still awake? or awake for work today??? (tuesday).

this blows… i’m at SunGard in Philly though… interesting place… it’s always nice to remember what a shithole ghetto philly is… it’s amazing to me that people actually think it’s ‘nicer’ than pittsburgh in any shape or form.

anyway… nothing like putting in 40hr’s by wednesday night… go me. long weekend ftw

phags

:cookie:

oatmeal cookie please… too early for a sub

:finger:

poop

You at least get a cheesesteak>?

over rated

I love me some cheesesteak…uncle sam’s ftmfw

so thats y u didnt answer last night when i called you…lol

:ugh2:

Jealous i didnt call u…?

i :heart: philly

philly is a shithole! $20 to park overnight and people bitch about $5 in pittsburgh… the cheesesteak for lunch was satisfactory… then again i’ve been up since before i posted this and am going back tonight at 10pm… so i’m bitter.

philly is a big town with a bigger towns attitude… the city itself is what is overrated… and im in a ‘nice’ part too!

atleast i can give eagles fans shit in person… :slight_smile:

are the cheesesteaks better there than here?

i wasn’t impressed with the City as well when i was there…

not really just different…chez wiz

hows the eye candy

Philly is definitely a shithole.

Last time I was out there, I watched a street vendor who was selling fruit and vegetables close up shop for the day.
He made a big pile out of all his empty crates and garbage on the sidewalk, set it on fire, and left.

NICE…:eek:

hell no!!! peppies ftw!!!

and im trying to get transfered back to pgh. i hate this city. its dirty, everone drives like a maniac, everyones rude, its dirty. it sucks…

yeah…I know every time I go to a Pens and Flyers game the fans are some hardcore assholes…well I guess you have that no matter what city it is.