Working in Philthy

by and large no… but yeah… some of the right places have really good sandwiches… i know the street vendor i hit on broad had good shit… little dry but i was satisfied…

glad i’m back in pittsburgh… i talked shit on the eagles to anyone that i suspected would get pissed :slight_smile:

ehh pittsburgh is better because it’s concentrated… philly does have signs of life after 5pm though… so 50/50

sounds like you forgot to stop and eat at Davio’s. That would have made the trip worth it.

I thought you stopped the “consultant” BS of working that many hours…

it’s a DR test… it’s worth my time and a half to participate… plus i was asked nicely :slight_smile:

x2

Same shit… different year.

philly is still a shithole

and i’m still getting shit for wearing my steelers hats

Gah. I hate DR. And Philly. I feel for you dude.

Heh, ive been on graveyard for the last 2 months Sonny, if your up agian tn hit me up on AIM.

Heading to Philly tomorrow. Airport to Navy yard to airport & home. Already did the tour of the city with the family, so that’s good enough for me.

if anyone is around philly let me know… bar tab is on me.

dom, i’m beat tonight, but will be pulling an all nighter tomorrow… i’ll hit you up

I’ll drink to that, wait, I am at work … I’ll liquid lunch to that in a few hours

I heard gas is a lot cheaper in Philly, is that true?

yes!

it was 3.92 on the turnpike for gas!!! wtf

it was 4.02 when i left pittsburgh… I did noticed that it got cheaper across the state.

i know when we went to Carlisle 2 weeks ago, Gas was cheaper out there…i wanna say about .40-.50 cheaper

It’s actually down to about $3.61 here right now. If you can stop in Jersey to fill up it’ll be immensely cheaper, because they have no state taxes on gas.

Trip over any bums out there Sonny? Maybe if you’re lucky someone will sideswipe another one of your cars…'cause now that a certain jetta is functional those jackstands are getting lonely.

1. gas is not 40 cents cheaper LOL
  2. i was quoting 93 only… i really really doubt that gas dropped 60 cents in the last two days
  3. my car is with valet… i’m sure it’s getting beat on and fucked up
  4. I told a bum that i didn’t have any change… only large bills :slight_smile:
  5. i hate this shithole town

my biggest issue is that these shitty ass cheesesteak joints are OUT OF CHEESESTEAK at 2 fucking 30 in the afternoon… i’m confused, this shithole town only has one thing going for it, it’s cheesesteak, and it can’t even produce that!

In pittsburgh you can get a primantis sandwich not only at 2pm, but 2am!!! wtf is up with this shitty town???