road trips

this should be fun, i going to Philly tues-fri next week for work! im def getting myself a philly cheese steak for lunch hehe :finger:
then the week after that i might be going to cincy :scared: i better watch out for the street scene :kekegay:

but tell me if there is anything worth checkin out in philly or cincy

you can check out all the new Terrell Owens ballriders in philly

:confused: if its something to do with football i dont watch football alot

ya i know what your thinking… you dont watch football???, well… i never really got into it cuz thats what i’ve always heard from people “go play football” “go play football” “go play football” i got tired of that. plus anyone i met that played football in highschool were fuckin assholes… everyone in my school hated me for 3 years cuz i beat the fuck out of the quarterback in 6th grade :owned:

check out some gang warfare in philly!

i just said that to myself…

gang warfare… sounds fun, i’ll be bring my 9 yo :rofl:

pat’s and gino’s… But do that at about 3am, when your good and drunk. Get one cheese steak from each.

:nono:

ed’s and the one on 17th is good…

:sadwavey:

going to beautiful watertown new york in the middle of october. the black river, molson xxx, drunken army people and machine guns. could i ask for anything else?

cincy blows

no dout there are a lot of places better than pat’s and gino’s, but you still have to hit them once. Ghetto nachos come to mind when I think of philly. I went to this bar/resturant down town, and orderd some nachos and a beer. They brought me out doritos with melted watery cheese :eek4dance

aewdwwwwwwww win you miss me?

i ewana check iout the cinncy street cscene lol shouyld be funnd