dance floor collapses

yea i googled it to see what happened to the people - i guess the contractor, used a cheap lightwieght ceiling or something

one article i read said its amazing none of the other buildings fell that they built

yeah…that happened a couple years ago… 30+ people died, including the bride. Laugh it up people.

watching that happen reminded me of that amusement park ride where you hold onto some pegs on the wall of a circular room. the room starts to spin and you get held against the wall… and the ground falls out! that shit was awesome. i remember being hella scared

although im sure the people dancing were scared when they woke up and found out that soft padding they landed on was their date to the wedding

lol, hopefully he was joking as well, no one will ever know

side note: i was talking with someone on monday about how if i was in UFC at the start i’d just walk up and do something unexpected and crazy to win. coincidentally i found this video after looking at the floor collapse, lol : http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/582.html

that vid has awesome music. its from requiem for a dream, but i dont remember it being so “wild”.

ahhhh thats where its from, it was faint in my memory, i can’t believe i forgot

its my favorite film.

the wedding one?

or RFAD?

and your bride… ><

someone should choke the lady wearing yellow… she makes all the goddamn noiise…

wow …