91 NX2000 Emission Help

My suggestion… build friendships and rappot with people on the board before you ask them to disclose illegal information. We can all make suggestions to help you get correct emissions but you were asking for info on where to go to get someone to make it “pass”
I too asked about emissions not too long about but I was looking for info to get it done the correct way at first.

In terms of emissions, the resistance of the injectors doesn’t matter as much as the flow pattern of the injectors. Make sure it is the proper cone shape and that the fuel is atomizing correctly. If it’s shooting unatomized fuel your Carbon readings will be really high (Cat burns the raw fuel off and leaves carbon)
You can’t really take out the injectors to check, so run some injector cleaner through the fuel system and that should clean it out as best as you can get it. My suggestion - A product called “Seafoam” if you can get your hands on it. Some Napa locations can get their hands on it. And that other location called “C…” I forgot the name. Try them. Good luck.