Darren McFadden's stupid car.

i wouldn’t go that far…

i’d take the car for free…sell the rims off it and use the money to buy a diff car plain n simple…

I would

3300 short block
2900 heads
3300 intake

thats just a start

now pewter motor will be a different story that thing is big $$$$

I bet the rims and tires were like $4k… on a $2900 car.

It’s still gay.

The rims on that car were probably less than that depending on the company. Look at the dub 30in Mogul that’s $2300 per wheel then tires are going to cost you $2269 each. Mounting and balancing at $330 and whatever shipping would be. Brings your total up to $18606. All this was taken from www.customwheelsdirect.com

I’m not saying that i hate it because i surely don’t because it’s putting money in my pocket everytime someone calls in and buys a set of 26s.

now that is expensive as hell…like i said…most people CAN’T afford it…gay or not…he’s baller…

Actually, it’s just gay. A gay waste of gay money.

i keep asking myself why you are over using the word “gay” and then i remembered your like 14

Hah.

And I keep asking myself why you’re so over protective of the lame donk trend.

Oh wait…

protective of it? i would never put donks on my car or even think about it. Stay in the mullet club and stop hating on things you could never afford :blue:
He can put 18g’s into his rims and some can put 18’g into performance…don’t get mad because of how people spend THEIR money

Oh, I’m not mad, just think it’s a waste. Someone who spends a load of money on something stupid doesn’t make them “baller”. It just shows that they’re a product of an idiotic trend/society, and great at burning money.

um yea…building up a car to make it faster…is a trend…long lasting but still a trend and not everyone thinks it’s cool. different people do different things…now keep in mind if this guy was interested in performance…he would have something SICK, and who knows…donks may stay around a lot longer than spinners

Yes, but building a faster car serves a purpose. The only thing those donks do is make a car look retarded, ride like shit, and eat a hole in your wallet.

yea since when does building up a car NOT eat a hole in your wallet?
and building up a car serves it’s purpose to that person and nobody else just like donks serve their purpose to that person and nobody else. you’ve already voiced your opinion so please stop treating this thread like it’s an instant message

Take your own advice. :blue:

BUT IT’S THE INTERNET, WHOEVER HAS THE LAST WORD WINS!

:ban: & :lockd:

meow