Dat ol' JDM i$ht - Pt 1

i still have some Yen left… yen is worth a decent amount right now too, 93Yen to 1 USD… its usually over 100:1

The '55 Chevy looks really out of place there

you should have seen the 64 impala, and the 66 cougar that were in Iwakuni.:open_mouth:

Oldschool USDM Rods are actually quite the craze in japan… Classic US cars are being exported to Japan like crazy

Id like to see a '66 Cougar anywhere. They didnt make one.

:rofl

sorry like your running mustang. 66 was the birth year, 67 was the “first production year” all late 66’s were sold as 67 models… so sorry, you can blow me

those r the shit ! they sell em here too, in hannaford, and walmart supercenter i believe, they even have strawberry ones :smiley:

badass pics man! i’d love to get over there sometime. Was that 64 you saw a lowrider? I know they love them over there… even have their own Lowrider magazine.

i found them at borders, but i want one with a japanese price label on it. i hang on to odd little things… i have never seen them at hannaford, and i dont go to walmart. walmart supports terrorist activities here and abroad.

I love Walmart. I went to two of them today.

I’m moving! :eek:

i’d go back to Japan in a heartbeat. i love that place.

OK I don’t like to hype $hit up unnecessarily to avoid major letdowns. But give me about 72 hours and I’ll post some good stuff that will make more people want to move. This is just part I.

well, ive been there so i know the goods… and the goods are GREAT

im eager to see your most recent findings.

Asshole :rofl:rofl:rofl

I had a blast when I lived in Okinawa. Hoping to move back sometime, sooner then later!

Thats scooby wagon is TITS!