japan imports

whats the best ride in japan?

anything that we don’t have, lol

From Nissan? It would have to be the Stagea , but I’m a big turbo wagon fan…

overall I’d say the S8 FD, bathurst edition is one I covet the most, then the C32B NSX type-R…

What I WANT the most access to in Japan is RE Ameimiya… and the pits of the JGTC with a camera…

any pics?

bathurst ed, nice choice ian, tobad they’re not legal for sooo damn long.

I’m a huge fan of the early evo’s 1-3, super light, decent power, great all around car.

and its still a 4 door for our club :smiley:

I’ll have to make do with a 92’ spec R and a 20B… it’s a sacrifice but I think I can live with it…

:cool:

20b not bad,

i was looking into an fd, i got hooked after a ride in Jim’s fd.

think i’ll stick with the evo though.

and yes ray it’s still a 4-door for our club haha.

WTF? you have a 20b? i want one… actually a a 26b would be nicer… lol… i honestly think that any ride we dont get here is better… by this i mean even if they do send over a car… its not the same… like the Silvia for instance… what did they get? Ca’s and SR’s what did we get… truck engines… i doubt ALL cars are like that though, but i really think anything over there is better compared to the USDM version of it or the non-exsistant version of it… i’m babbling

well up until … today I actually had 2 20B’s in the shop… sold one, other one is mine…however that leaves one… if the price is right :smiley:

A 26B IS very doable and I can do it for you. However do you have the $18++K it’s going to take to build it up and get it into a car…

The reasoning behind the larger motors is simple, we travel on avg. 10x the distance every year they do and it’s mostly HWY … a smaller turbo engine is not suited to a longer life at hwy speeds or the distances. It’s hard to offer 50-80K miles warrenty when you know that 50% of all turbos will be done by then… cost / return is not there.

///\ hmm you learn something new everyday… lol… soooooo wanna put a 20b into my s13? lol, its a sick twisted dream of mine cuz i can’t afford an FD, lol

hhhmmm the best ride from nippon… Annooooo… i would have to say the s15…
anyone disagree that we need to get that car here in canada.?

puu puu puu …

S15 takes a back seat to the FD… suspension, chassis, weight, power potential… S8( FD) over an S15 without a doubt.

DOUSHITE?? s15 is the perfect dori machine… wakata ka? :stuck_out_tongue: hehehehe

nani? baka, everyone knows that dori takes a back seat to Time Attack.:cool:

everyone knows the S15 is a aguobozo car :smiley:

nan de yo!!! ruusaiii!! :stuck_out_tongue: “minasan wa daisuki dori” not TA…

i have a way to end this lol. lets just combine the 2 dori and TA and we have Initial D… :smiley:

i’d put my money on the FD, lol, only cuz they’re my fave car in the whole world… so… about that 20b in my 240… lol

FD’s are actually pretty cheap, for 10k you can get a really nice one :smiley:

really? i’ve never seen one less than 16k… time to sell all 3 240’s then, lol

If I could import another car today, it would have to be the Bluebird turbo wagon…very cool IMO, there was a nice one on J-Spec Imports with some nice wide wheels. One of the coolest wagons I have seen!