Dating?

lol i love the drawings ^

Dating Services are great for hook ups. You can have a couple girls from different areas and never find out about each other. ITs fun for awhile, then try to find the real deal if you want to get serious.

Im on several, true, match, cupid, chemistry. just looking for “slampeices”

[quote=“The_Russian,post:43,topic:31513"”]

Im on several, true, match, cupid, chemistry. just looking for “slampeices”

[/quote]

any have some good free trials? match seems like a pain in the ass to cancel.

i will rent out my girlfriend for $40/night… $50 for ginger kids

So my theory about internet dating is right.

My dad has this girlfriend, that he met on Yahoo. I guess she’s “the one.” Tonight, I found out that her right upper arm (from shoulder to elbow) is FAKE. It’s a metal rod. I knew there had to be a catch. No lie.

:bsflag:

[quote=“dawn,post:46,topic:31513"”]

So my theory about internet dating is right.

My dad has this girlfriend, that he met on Yahoo. I guess she’s “the one.” Tonight, I found out that her right upper arm (from shoulder to elbow) is FAKE. It’s a metal rod. I knew there had to be a catch. No lie.

[/quote]

whats wrong with metal? i have 2 rods going down each side of my spine :gotme:

what about e-harmony?

My gf’s mom met someone on one of those sites, talked for like a year, and then randomly this year she up and moved to Georgia to live with him… I guess she’s happy and all but I’d never trust the skeletons in the closet you get like that.

I met my husband on americansingles. And I have no fake limbs! Internet dating is OK as long as you keep in mind that there are some freaks out there, and they will find you! All I did when I met justa4door was, I got his number and blocked mine when I called him, we talked for like 2 months,then when I wanted to meet him I had him come to my hometown and I had 4 friends in the same parking lot in their cars just incase I needed their help. But everything is great we have been together for 4 years and married for 2 1/2. Just be careful!

my cousin is an attractive girl and a doctor but didn’t have a chance to meet people out because she was so busy…so she went on Match.com and had to weed through some creeps but then met her current husband. he is good looking and into cars and they have been happily married for 2 years and just had their first child. It’s worth a shot accornding to her.

The odds of meeting a relationship-worthy person out drinking is slim IMO…

Just putting my opinion out there.

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:51,topic:31513"”]

I met my husband on americansingles. And I have no fake limbs! Internet dating is OK as long as you keep in mind that there are some freaks out there, and they will find you! All I did when I met justa4door was, I got his number and blocked mine when I called him, we talked for like 2 months,then when I wanted to meet him I had him come to my hometown and I had 4 friends in the same parking lot in their cars just incase I needed their help. But everything is great we have been together for 4 years and married for 2 1/2. Just be careful!

[/quote]

weird.

In defense of online meet-ups, how many people off this site have talked to others off this site, and then met them later and possibly became friends?

I’m sure there has been a bunch…

Back in the day I met some slampigs online…I even found a hot 40y/o mommy!..someone should see which website nets the most sloppy endings/price per month ==> ratio of vagaga/washingtons

[quote=“OfficerK,post:54,topic:31513"”]

weird.

[/quote]

Why is that weird?

I did meet a girl on yahoo personals a while back. Basically just hooked up and left. I met a few on myspace and facebook too but those are all hookup sites.

There was even a study that myspace was the site most likley to get you laid. Its also the site with the most minority and low income people on it too.

your so gay…lol

[quote=“Twizted,post:49,topic:31513"”]

what about e-harmony?

[/quote]

[quote=“FoxiNox,post:59,topic:31513"”]

your so gay…lol

[/quote]

stay on topic. Were talking about online dating here now about how gay i am with skunk