Dating?

e-harmony rejects everyone.

:wink: :hay:

THIS THREAD SUCKS

I work at Darien Lake. :tup:. But I am a plumber there :tdown: But I still flirt with mad girls :tup:…then they find out I’m a turd herder and its all down hill from there lol. oh yeah…:tdown:.

Plus 90% of the girls at DL are like 15…

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n33/cloud2003us/1159329560916.jpg

they go by tag color. Pink = 14/15. Yellow = 16/17, and White = 18+. There are plenty of LEGAL age girls there…but I am still going to hell for all the 16 yr olds that start talking to me lol. Some of them look like they’re 20…must be the hormones in the beef or something :gotme:.

quick edit ^^^^^^^^^ :lol: Thats awsome Joe.

Thats why I like meeting girls in the square. “Officer, she had a bracelet on and was drinking beer. She had to have been 21 since they ID there”

people need to stop placing so much effort into finding “the one” go hang out with your bros, youre obviously on a car forum for a reason, wrench on your car to occupy your time. go to some parties, fucking rage. christ man, life is supposed to be fun, there are a lot of people that forget that and get too caught up in everything… i could go on a rant but i’ll save you all from that…

you cant take this shit too seriously man, you’ll never get out of it alive

two of my friends met thier wives off myspace. just saying.

yea because the next day when they arrest u the broads going to be wearing that bracelet

agreed. I too am on there. I am stuck here soo much that I hardly go out and when I do it’s a car thing,

I work with all men
No women ever come in
If women come in they are with other men

You get my drift.

Match.com is like a menu.

:tup:

Could be worse… you could be doing orientations for freshman, tempted but morally objected to a 6 year difference

Hahah hasnt stopped me. Got 3 numbers already just walking around buildings :slight_smile:

lol

llllooooollll, quarter pounder or filet mignon/.?

lol

i work in IT and i wouldn’t date my co-workers.

match.com.

i work with 50+ year olds…

match.com just didn’t seem to have anyone appealing and anyone i meet at bars are just weird

after I broke up with my ex girlfriend she made it very apparent like 2 days later that she was already talking to other people, and tried rubbing it in my face as much as she could. I’ll admit, at the time it made me kind of upset, mostly because I knew she was doing it on purpose. So i found out later that the dude she was talking to she met on eharmony.com, and I laughed my ass off and felt so much better about myself knowing that she had to stoop that low to try and piss me off. i thought it was hilarious, and lost even more respect for her then i did after we broke up.

i have a hell of a hard time meeting and getting the balls to talk to girls, but i could never do that online dating thing, it just seems unnatural, and i don’t ever think a computer would match me up with someone based on some stupid questions i answer.

yahoo back in the day was good for some online relationships.
The kind where the girl is always on webcam showing her body off… and you talk on the phone, until she drives to your house or flys, for multiple sexcapades.