Dating?

ashleymadison.com if u want slam pigs

Online is just like real life dating; 75% Wouldn’t touch with Skunk’s dick; 15% Slampigs, 9% Fuckable, and 1% dateable.

Basically just like normal, there is tons of shit to sort through to find anything decent, and LOTS of decent things to find something good.

hdate is the only e-dating community I surf

:word:

millionaire matchmaker ftw lol

There is some site I saw on Digg like www.sugardaddy.com or something that supposedly is a bunch of rich guys profiles.

lmao this thread is great, woots im down to try something soon too i cant win f***** skanks

yahoo personals was fun. i liked that about 2 years ago with the free trials. met actually a few normal people on there.

wow no one has brought up adult friend finders thats always a good one n u can be a standard member for free

doesn’t craigslist have personals too? i remember seeing some woman who wanted to whore herself out for WOW stuff. yup, she was a keeper.

Craigslist personals are fantastic, free and all the fatties you can ever want.

Any of the ones with pics that are skinny are fake and spam.

I want to sign up and see what happens now.

found one ya’ll should check out within one minute of searching.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/w4m/580151567.html

that dog seems quite dexterous.

I find the keepers at Tops in the cereal aisle

This thread is full of creepiness.

just sayin.

Searching NYSpeed for dating tips? Does your wife know about this?

Has anyone tried speed dating?

Some people were talking about it last night and I think I might give it a shot. I am sick of the bar scene so need a change of pace.

speed dating like 40yr old virgin?
Count me IN hahahaha, I’ll bring my fiance.
We can all bet on how many people we can actually get to agree to sex.
Forreal tho, personal experience, you DO NOT want to date a girl from ny.
Girls in ny think that sleeping with 15 or less people in 21 years of life is a low number.
Southern girls FTW you can even find girls who are virgins in the south, as long as they can outrun thier brothers.
In all seriousness find a girl from out of state (not driving distance)
Have them fly up, so if and when shit goes bad, you can send them home.
They cant come stalk you, its a win win.

J-date :headbang: