Datsun 510 ?

yea its all chromes fault … bad boy!

I-Drift I hope you die or something, that video scared me. And almost killed me watching that, At first i thought it was a bunch of retards just jumping around being wankers etc. Then all I see is this next guy telling them to be happy with themselves. WTF. LOL

Datsun? what type of car is that…

^^ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLL!!! Dave you kill me. And shit, this is so old… i dont even remember posting

Bing, sweet CRX.

idiot <3

Where you even on the forums for the CRX era? :rolleyes:

^^ROFL!! OWNED

I love you, no I wasn’t I was created after :wink:

much love :cool:

lmao i’ve been looking for a 510 for years. sick cars always wanted one since i was little, got a 240 instead:)

Mon, January 21st, 2008, 12:31 PM

that was the last time this was going on, then chrome brought it back. lol…

llool my fault… for some reason it came up as a new post for me :smiley:

I have one…but I can’t post a friggin pic. Motor’s pulled and the interior is gutted. I am getting her prepped for paint while I finish stockpiling some parts. I will bring it out to a spring / summer meet when it’s done.

Seann

years later robbs question finally answered.

so epic
lol

its also funny how he just edited his original post yesterday.

My neighbor across the street has a nice CRX Si. He stored it for like, 4 years, and I’ve only seen it out this summer. One if his friends brought a nice Z28 drag car, pink, with huge drag radials. Didn’t get a chance to talk to the owner though.

Not only does he ask about 510’s and hoard Crx parts, but he collects records now too and you can follow him…

1 Like