Dave And Busters Tongiht 10.6.05

im heading up there @ like 6 with some ppl. just wondering if anyone else wants to check it out. Zerodaze gives a good reveiw so im going to go give mine :wink:

6 might give me enough time to get some tests out of the way

hmmmm…maybeeeee

i’m out of the banana hammock is in.

im gonna try n get some people together

well if jack isn’t gonne be there…then it will be a much better time :slight_smile: :mamoru:

Alright, I am out of the loop here. There is a Dave and Busters here??
I’ve been to the one in Maryland. Where is the one here??

Eastern Hills Mall, near JC Penny. I’d go tonight, but prior engagements > me.

i have class till 830, i might go after that. its prob gonna be jammed so i might just wait till some of the excitement dies down.

Im gunna be there around 930ish we should meet there…

maybe i can swing thru after bowling.

i know a couple of guys that work there, although i dont know if they are bartending yet

that being said, if a majority of you guys are going, i may head up. you can play horseshoes against strippers there right?

aaron gimme a call later

^^…sounds good…i’ll prob head up there at some point…prob get some dinner…maybe play some games

If you see a waitress named maggie with big boobs do me a favor and punch her in them. :slight_smile:

That place is open now?? Thats pretty kewl

:lol:

see my review in OT

uh, nevermind.

Drunken horseshoes?!?!!! My favorite!

Couple of us were up there after 11pm. Definitely cool place. We already started kicking ass and taking names on the F355 Challenge :smiley:
Food is pretty good too. This might have to become a regular Friday night thing :slight_smile: