Daves E30 Build [SW | Low is a Lifestyle]

Some parts are being custom made for me in Europe, but they are having a hard time sourcing parts. So in the meantime I might buy a set of coilovers to lower it for the first couple shows of the season.

aww shit static upindisbitch

sadly lol. so my backup plan is Ground Control coilovers and raise the engine up a little

I was able to source the parts needed to complete my fab work, but Im waiting back from them to see what kind of discount they are gonna give me for doing all the work for them

Almost dead alternator managed to kill my battery over the weekend. Threw a new Optima Redtop in there and waiting for an alternator to show up tomorrow morning. Nothing like being 170miles from home in a broken car with only the BMW tool kit lol

damn homey. shits weak.

get a deep cycle marine optima and run no alternator :rofl

wheels look incredible! too bad youve gotta resort to plan B though… really excited to see this car together!!

plan B sucks. but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. all in the name of getting low

truth… any time estimates for everything for plan B?

Im ordering tires next week, because i forgot to this week lol. And Im giving my friends at Bag Riders a little time to provide me with an eta before I go buy coilovers. Id say by the end of April, I’ll have one or the other on the way to me. Perferably plan A, because I have all my air parts piled up in my dining room.

awesome man!
and since this thread has gone way off topic already… feel free to send either sets of those rotiform wheels my way off of rally’s car <3
please and thank you!

hahaha from the MINI? He had 2 of each, not a complete set of either. Jason and Brian at Rotiform let him borrow them for a weekend or something. He actually rocks Audi A8 monoblocks on his MINI

yeah man… and i know… just get me a set :slight_smile: haha
the monoblocks look awesome on it!
hes got a nice setup

yea he does, nicest MINI out there. really cool guy too. I think the monoblocks look better than the Rotis did on it.

good deal then!
yeah every wheel ive seen on his has been great! i wouldnt mind either set on my mini!
back on topic though before you end up with 100 pages of ranting

pfffft you should see my other build thread. 555 posts and 37k views lol.

but i WILL be low for SoWo. I have a long drive with 30 other slammed cars driving south in a cruise I am organizing.

hahah i take back my previous comment then!
how long of a drive?

16 hours or so. some of the lowest cars in the country.

thats awesome! longest trip ive had was 12 hours…
where is the show?

its in Helen, GA. the weekend of May 20

Ordering up some stickers this weekend to throw on the E30. Nothing too exciting, but it has to be done