daycrew

i would just like to say hello,good day.i awoke very energenic today.i am currently at work 3 hours ealy becuase i felt i was wasted what short time i have on earth sitting at home.so have a nice day,dont work to hard and enjoy your time on earth.
sorry

what kind of coffee did you drink this morning? where can i get it?

someone got laid last night.

Methinks his mood enchancing drug is not of the liquid variety. :eyebrow:

And where can I get some?

Can’t be on drugs. Who gets high and say “shit i’m gonna go to work early today!”

Ever drive through the east side… the attitude is more like: “shit i don needs no gob.”

jay i would never guess you didnt drink or do drugs closet addict?

Good morning beautiful
How was your night
Mine was wonderful
With you by my side
And when I open my eyes
And see your sweet face
It’s a good morning beautiful day

lol. i need to get ‘energized’ too.

day crew group buy on what he is on?

I know what you’re thinking. And the answer is yes, I do have a nickname for my penis. It’s called The Octagon. But I’ve also nicknamed my testes. The left one is James Westfall, and the right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right, you might just get to meet the whole gang.

Hi I’m Brick Tamland! People seem to like me because I’m polite and rarely late. I like to eat ice-cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks!

Champ here! I’m all about havin’ fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone’s kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY! As in Gene Tenace at the plate… iiittt WHAMMY! WHAMMY!

Come again? You know I don’t speak Spanish. In English, please. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole… wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? I’m not even mad, that’s amazing.

i love lamp

toilet store?

REPOST

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52489

just saying jay

San Diego. The Whales Vagina.

I’m a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That’s what kind of man I am. You’re just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It’s science.

Panda Watch. The mood is tense. I have been on some serious, serious reports but nothing quite like this. I uh… Ching… King is inside right now. I tried to get an interview with him, but they said no, you can’t do that he’s a live bear, he will literally rip your face off. Hey, you’re making me look stupid. Get out here, Panda Jerk.

I’m going to punch you in the ovaries.

Deleted:

This is Brick Tamland reporting. It is sunny out and the bears are fluffy. Just how fluffy remains to be seen. Behind me is the miracle of birth. Soon, a stork will fly overhead, delivering a baby panda. Let me see if I can get a look at what’s going on. [looks through the crowd, and starts whimpering] Oh, No! I don’t understand!