Good Morning

That is all…

rise n shine… today is my friday… i have off all weekend. ohhh yes!

:wave:

Mornin. I get a new truck today. :tup:

good morning

i came to work late for the first time in months

it was awesome, except now i gotta crap :frowning:

i made it to work 15 minutes earlier than normal.

only 15 minutes late.

har

as aforementioned months ago, the boss wont care if you are late and leave early as long as your work is great and he looks good :carnut

i just come in early because i hate morning commuter traffic :frowning:

I got to work to find a post it note on my desk saying I’m getting a new desk, computer, and they are moving me into a better office. Today is going well so far.

sounds like you better start getting in at 6am then :meh2:

Good Afternoon.

T-minus 4 hours till new car. Giggity. Giggity giggity. Giggity giggity giggity. Giggity giggity.

:twitch:

I just thought of Office Space when I read that. “Have you seen my stapler” Hopefully your new office is not in the basement. LOL

2 more hours here, then off to train the noob at my old job. At freelance rates, so huzzah and then it’s beer thirty. Paint and flattener came in today too. :slight_smile:

drinking in 5, 4, 3

Good Afternoon!

Good morning. Good afternoon. Goodnight. What have you done with your life? Everybody’s time comes to be embraced by the light. You’re only scared to die if you ain’t living right.

Yeah, after I read it I thought Office Space too… which is why I hid my stapler all day.

“Since you’re already down here, it would be great if you could get a can of pesticipe and take care of the cockroach problem we’ve been having in here.” Yeeeaaahh.