Daytona Bike Week 2009 picture thread (56K...:picard: )

I could say a LOT regarding each picture…and i’ll comment on some along the way…but there’s way too many to really explain all of them…so i’ll only put notes/comments with the more notable ones…all i can say though was there were SO MANY amazing bikes…mostly cruisers/choppers/harleys/customs. What would be a serious head turner at the weekly Thursday in the Square bike gatherings we have in buffalo…was just another face in the crowd bike down there.

DISCLAIMER: All pictures taken on a cell phone, so i don’t want to hear any complaints…i’ll only put up the ones that came out pretty well, and for a phone i think a lot of them did come out quite well.

On the way there:

We (my dad and I) stayed at his cousin’s place in Palm Bay, about 90 miles south of Daytona…so we had quite the commute to make on a daily basis, but it was fun…and the place was pretty baller too (not big, but real nice)

Walk out the back sliding door and see this:

And from the other side you can see the outside shower (wooden door to the right) which was pretty cool…a big enclosed by wood “room” with an open top, big wooden bench, and just a showerhead sticking out of the side of the house…was a bit weird at first, but definitely something i could get use to:

Our bikes:

And on with the mayhem…

Daytona Beach Welcomes Bikers!!!

The Jager trike:

502 V8 Boss Hoss Trike:

That 502 Boss Hoss left…and in the same spot pulled in another…with nitrous, lol:

Silly Ricers…there were SOOOO MANY Hayabusa’s down there…literally 3 Busa’s for EVERY other crotch rocket down there…and 25 1000cc rockets per 600…only the big boys came out for the most part. And almost EVERY one, mostly the Busa’s…was stretched with ALL chrome, and HUGE rear tires…

sick guages too…

Fuck i’m pissed this one came out so bad but i still have to post it because that’s a dog in a helmet and sunglasses in the cart being towed in rear of the bike…lol

The party poopers…every single time anybody did any sort of burnout, they were forced to turn off the bike, walk it to a closed road…and get an arrest record.

But then Santa showed up…and made everybody happy again!

Classy t-shirt…no wonders he doesn’t have a girl with him (i’d still rock it though):

This WAS a Hayabusa…

Ughhhhhh…there’s something about a girl on a bike…it can take a mildly cute girl and make her 100X hotter to me…whether it be rocket, harley, chopper/custom, cruiser…whatever…there were hotties on all of the above down there…and i wanted to propose to each and every one hoping at least one fish would bite. But then i realized marriage is for those that like giving away half their shit when they become part of the 50%+ divorce rate statistic…so i held back…

…and it’s especially hot that they’re brave (call it dumb if you want, it’s still gutsy) enough to not wear helmets…

This is where it goes from brave to dumb…no helmet, no long sleeves, no pant legs, and flip flops…lol:

The last night we were there (Friday) there was a satellite launch…and from a good 30 miles away we could see it bright and clear…the tail on the fucking thing was HUGE…so cool to watch, i’ve never seen anything like this before…shitty pic, but you get the idea:

Some of the better shots that i got to take during the days as we stopped at different bars, dealers, etc…

“Burnin’ Money…”

Sweet cargo carrier/trailer:

SIMPLY…INSANE!
Yes, that’s a nitrous bottle on top of the headers…one on each side.

And i was pissed i couldn’t get a picture of one like this i saw on main street because i was riding…but it was black, same setup…only the front was a LOT longer…because it had TWO 502 V8’s one in front of another on it…that thing rumbled like a fucking speed boat…so unnecessary, so cool…

More Boss Hoss badness…

Custom cut rear fenders make me hard:

Gotta love/appreciate the nostalgia of the Indian’s (RIP Indian Larry):

Beats me…

Flat Black woot woot!

Pretty impressive suspension design:

And on with more bikes…Main Street was a constant parade like this all night…every night…and not only was main street lined completely with parked bikes as well as the constant parade, but EVERY single side street off of Main looked like this:

As well as many lots, some HUGE, for each bar completely full with hundreds…thousands more…

Rockin a drag wheelie bar:

and LOL at giant HOOSIER tire…

More ridiculous back tire…

and more…

lol at the redneck Budweiser-drive belt:

Fucking shitty pics…take a god damn camera next time you go on vacation and there is a serious lack of whores in all of those pics.

The Full Moon Saloon was pretty cool…big outdoor place, little bar huts set up at random everywhere, amazing food stands to the sides, and like everywhere else…a big stage blasting great rock n’ roll (suprisingly not much southern rock/country…thank God) all night every night…

There was SOOO much middle aged talent down there too…as well as late teen/early 20’s talent…

This bar, Dirty Harry’s (seen to the left of this pic, across the street from the Full Moon Saloon):

…was known for it’s wet t-shirt contests every hour and a half…fucking skanks…i love 'em.

Not great…but not bad for mid 40’s…

More middle aged talent…can’t remember the name of this bar, but my dad actually recognized this one lol…apparently she lives in Cali, but every year travels to Daytona Bike Week and the bike week in Sturges, SD to bartend…she says she makes WAY more in that week than she would in a month back home, and i believe it…she’s pushing 50 and i’d still slam…repeatedly…

And all the bartenders at all the places looked like that, or hotter younger versions of her…all wearing just a bra or bikini top, and either just boy shorts, or assless chaps with just boy shorts or a thong underneath…

This place, the Iron Horse…was also very cool. It’s a little shit hole bar…or so it seems…from the front…but there’s a tiny/narrow dirt driveway that you go down, and come out into this in the back:

And yes…there was a burnout pit there:

They were constantly directing traffic in and out…and we didn’t even realize it but we were told to park next to the burnout pit…and somebody did a burnout, and we thought nothing of it…until we saw our tanks, seats, helmets…all covered in a black dust…FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK…

Another popular place, the Last Resort…the picture kinda explains itself…it’s where they arrested that Eileen woman, guess she killed a bunch of dudes…was executed…

Inside…the pool table the killer use to play on:

There were several other places too at different Harley dealerships that had tons of huge tents with vendors selling products, doing installs, with big trailers that housed bike dyno’s inside, etc…

and this was all you saw as far as the eye could see, all day, every day…at every single location (of about 10 to 15 different big gathering spots)…thousands upon thousands of bikes…

Unfortunately, it was pretty cold most of the week…We got there late saturday, and spent most of sunday just resting…did a little ride in Palm Bay to a Seafood festival similar to the taste of buffalo, only on a much smaller scale.

Monday and Tuesday we rode in to Daytona…and it was cold, i had jeans/boots on, t shirt, long sleeve over it and my leather jacket on all day…still at mid day wasn’t comfortable…and on the way back home every night we took route 1 which wasn’t as fast as 95…we were whimps and wanted to avoid the wind as much as possible…but still froze. I gave in and bought a face mask and leather chaps, and man did they make a world of a difference…

Wednesday we made the 175 mile ride down to Miami to visit some of my friends, and take them for a ride to South Beach (both girls…no gayness with dudes riding bitch to dudes) for dinner and to just ride around some of the main strips checking out the area since i had never been to Miami before…

Thursday/Friday were FINALLY warm enough during the day to walk around without a jacket on…but still, in just a t shirt you’d get a bit chilly…and still, every night…EVERY SINGLE FUCKING NIGHT…dropped below 50 degrees…

Saturday, as we packed up to drive home…it was the first day it was in the 80’s…and apparently it was in the 80’s the week prior, and all this week after we were there…FUCK MY LIFE.

I’ll definitely be going back next year though, it was a blast…obviously mainly people a bit older than myself, but it didn’t bother me…as my dad always says “us old people can rock too” and he’s right…lots of cool people. I didn’t go down there for Florida vacation ass…i went for the bikes, and bikes were what i got…

Finally 3 fucking pics of whores…thanks alot D Bag

if you want pics of whores go on myspace…this was daytona BIKE week…and i’m not gonna be the creepy loser to go to every bartender and giggle and ask her to bend over for a picture…i can do that here. I went on vacation to admire things that i can’t do back home…in a couple months the local talent will be dressed just as slutty on a regular basis.

And fuck you on the shitty pics comment…if you wanted quality pics, you coulda stayed outta the thread after reading the first couple sentences…specifically the one that straightforward states these were all off a cell phone…i went there to ride and enjoy myself…not lug around a tripod everywhere taking pictures for you d bags…

<3

Looks like you had a blast. I could probably count 5 or 6 bikes in those pics that I’ve seen in Sturgis before. I’ve seen the Jagermeister Boss Hoss like 5 times. That thing gets around

:tup: alot of talented builders/sick bikes/hot cougars… Gotta love sunny FL

Anyone who rides a trike is a huge faggot.

Looks like fun though Andy, as much as I can’t stand most of the old fucks who have bikes.

I’ve always had my suspicions, but this thread confirms it.

95% of all heavily modded motorcycles are lame as fuck.

The ONLY bike that isn’t fucking terrible is this one:
http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/90NA300ZX/Daytona%20Bike%20Week%202009/0302091712.jpg

Originally Posted By: Jam
i’m a biker living in london UK, and i’ve discovered 3 major ways of pozzing up unsuspecting negs. the first i discovered by accident when i was fucking a guy and the condom broke. i said i was sorry, and i was. but later on it made me smile. then i was doing another guy, and the condom broke when i put it on. i fucked him anyway, feeling guilty and horny as hell at the same time. then i started pricking the rubbers in their packets, so that when i started fucking, they’d split. but this doesn’t always work, so now, to be extra sure, i go to clubs with a pair of nail scissors, pick up a handfull of condoms, go to the loo (john), sit down and carefully cut open the packets, remove the condoms and snip a bit off the tip. the i roll it back up and slide it back into the packet. then i look for guys who are into safer sex only. i’ve done 100’s of guys using this method over the years.

the second method is more work, but more fun. i chat up negs on-line who want to bareback with other negs, i say, ‘i tested neg 1 month ago. i think because i only top, i’ve always tested neg’. if they want, i tell them i’ll pull out before shooting. i never do. there’s loads of guys into being fucked by a guy in bike leathers and crash helmet, so i do them like that the first time, then i get more intimate, smiling, and kissing passionately. i make sure i fuck them at least 5 times, then i stay in touch with them to see how they get on. i’ve done about 20 guys using this method over the years, and i’ve only failed once. when they tell me they’ve tested poz i say, ‘o god! how did that happen? do you think i should get tested too?’ thank god for chat rooms. they can’t see how much i’m smiling.

the third method is the most dangerous and the hottest. i had a biker mate, and for a while we’d go round together using the above 2 methods. one nite we couldn’t find anyone so we rode up to hamstead heath, London’s cruising area. we wandered about till we saw a cute young asian guy. he was a bit drunk, i think it was his first time on the heath. we smiled, said hello, and led him to a quite part of the heath. i started kissing him while my mate pulled down his pants. then my mate pinned him to the ground, and using just spit for lube, raped his ass. i held him down and pushed his face into the mud to stop him screaming. when my mate finished it was my turn. after we’d finished we both pissed on him and told him we both had hiv. we left him there, sobbing, soaked in piss, with our poz loads in his cunt. i still get a hard on thinking about it.

What this thread reminds me of.

That Fender bike isn’t really in the same category as any of those other bikes. First of all it isn’t heavily modified at all. Second, its a cafe racer. Those other bikes are all choppers and sport bikes. I do like your style though. those new triumphs are awesome

I’m going to have to agree with Newman on this one. I enjoy riding and own a sportbike… but 90% of those pics make me wonder what the fuck is wrong with some people.

Not my style AT all.

to each his own…i love customs/choppers with long front ends and huge rear tires…and some of the paint jobs were incredible…

FO shooo. To each their own.

Was the “normal” sportbike scene prevalent or was it just gaudy ridiculous shit?

“normal” as in bone stock, looks like every other sport bike you see everywhere you go, sportbike scene? yes…but in VERY small numbers…sport bikes to begin with were maybe 1 out of ever 50 bikes there…maybe fewer…and bone stock appearing ones were maybe 1 out of 15 of the sportbikes that were there…

Bone stock…not necessarily

…but the crowd worried more about performance than gaudy chrome, neons, stretched, and shitt… you know?

Looked like a fun time Andy. Call me this w/e, I’m off.

:tup: sluts

:tif: blurry pics

:tup: looks like you had a good time would love to check this out in person

a friend of mine was just telling all the stories about this years daytona … always sounds like a good crazy time

he took first in the Dyno challenge
turbo-d Vrod …202 to the wheel