Club W Bike Blast June 1st

This is an all day event at Club W on Delaware Ave Downtown. There is going to be a bikini bike wash, food, alcohol, beer tent, raffles and many prizes.
This is the first one of the season so lets make it a good one…

Any questions feel free to ask.

I heard it was $20. What exactly am I getting for throwing down a Jackson on this?

There is going to be a bikini bike wash, food, alcohol, beer tent, raffles and many prizes.

probably supporting sponsors, food and drink, stunt show, bikini wash.

last year the pig roast was fanfuckintastic! also the turnout was decent, sucks i wont make it down on my bike, but ill still be there. hope the weather holds up, they have been having a decent amount of bikes down there the past couple weeks.

snapped a few pics the one night i was down there, this is nothing compared to the amount that will sho to this though.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/0419080112.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/0419080112a.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/0419080112b.jpg

edit-sorry for the quality, its my cell and i was a bit intoxicated. no i wasnt riding my bike either.

So, what?

Are you trying to tell me that my $20 fee is all-inclusive? All I can eat, drink, win, clean? Take a hike

I don’t get why bars have bike nights. thats so fucking stupid.

“Come get drunk and ride your motorcycle home!”

people who ride after drinking are retarded

^^ Good point. I can appreciate the social aspect of it though. I take my bike out to meet friends at bars, but I drink water only. (or energy drink)

yes, that is exactly the point of this event. club w wants to get every rider in western new york drunk so they can ride around and crash. they actually have bets going with other bars to see how many fatalities they can be responsible for.

it is possible to have fun at these gatherings without getting wasted, you should try it sometime. they (bars in general) have these events because they are bike enthusiasts and have the means and facilities to put together events that they have interest in. of course, they would like to make money as well, i’m not arguing that. but they also hope that if you ride down and have a good time, you might be inclined to come back to the bar, on a later date and time, when you are able to get drunk.

so, no, it’s not so fucking stupid.

damn.

edit- damn, g.

THE same reason bars have cruise nights for cars.
and DON’T tell me, cars are safer to drive than a bike when you are drinking.
I can go out and stop at a bar with a few friends. Have a beer or two over the course of a few hours, and hang out and have a good time with no problems.
Just because it’s a bar doesn’t mean you have to get smashed

ehh i like the one at the tap room on weds.

With a little craftiness, you can get home safely and drink too. The effects of alcohol never seem to hit me for like 20 minutes. Fortunately, I can get home from my favorite bars in about 20 minutes.

Here’s the trick to making the best of that 20 minutes:

Cupholder was only a few bucks on eBay.

wah wah wah

good point.

is that the sound of you realizing what i said makes sense?

wah. and no that doesnt make any sense. it’s bullshit and you know it, oh cool one

well, i guess keep crying about it then.

back on topic: is anyone on here actually going to this?

lol way to many club w humpers on here…

“the bar isn’t doing this event in hopes to make money. They also aren’t doing it to facilitate people riding motorcycles drinking alcohol.”

:bloated:

im not sure how many stunters are in the show, but i do know 1 that riding that wont disappoint.