Club W Bike Blast June 1st

do they shut down chipp for the stunters? or do they do it in a lot or something

I’d go for the show…

I think the bar wants to get people together of similar interest. If people are responsible enough to own/ride bikes, they should be responsible enough to know how much they can drink to drive home safely, thats not the bars responsibility IMO. The owners of Club W are huge bike enthusiests and probably want to bring people in that have the same interests and provide other riders with the same experience. If your gonna go to this “bike blast” and get overly drunk and be a fuckin idiot and ride home, its prob just a matter of time before you crash anyways.

edit: and as for making money, Im sure they want to make as much money as possible without people crashing their bikes and driving home drunk.

they have it in a lot, but only people who are shitfaced beyond belief are allowed in.

come on seriously, its a sunday, i dont know many people who go drinking on a sunday, especially on their bikes.

as for the club w humpers, myself and 92slowcivic went to school with the guys, 92slowcivic works there and im a barback on occasion also and old roomate of the owners. they are a good group of guys and definately huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge bike enthusiasts.

back on topic, this event is for everyone to come together in a reasonable close spot, right in the middle of everyone and come out, have a good time, eat some good food, watch some girls in bikinis wash your bike and talk to fellow riders.

if you dont like the fact that its at a bar, its simple, DONT GO. you wont be missed and niether will your poor attitude. although my bike is down for another couple weeks, i hope to see you guys down there. im going to show up and support the event.

Is this thing open to anyone or do you have to be 21 and/or ride?..I’m only 18 but i love bikes and would def check this out. Also about what time would this all be starting?

Ok saw the ad for this on club w’s myspace about the time, but still wondering about the age seeing it says the ticket provides drink vouchers and im underage. Also since this thing starts at noon what time would like shit start like stunt shows n what not b/c i wouldnt even be able to get there until 5 b/c of hockey and i would want to see this shit so if anyone knows that would be great. thanks.

Its going to be awesome! Ill be there for a few hours as I’m going to sunset later that day

:tup: to the owners of Club W, I know them real well they are def bike enthusiasts. This is not about getting drunk and dicking around on motorcycles

ColdAccord stop fucking crying and shutup what are you proving with your comments, you don’t know shit

This is a great event, I went last year and I can’t recall one drunken idiot last year it went smooth and tons of bikes came out.

If you are looking for a great meet and some good food and drinks come bring your bike and enjoy a great time at a great bar.

dyingtolive15;

I appreciate your unbiased and knowledgeable post. It is quite apparent that you are my intellectual superior. Thank you for blessing me with your 20 year old wisdom.

good luck getting in any bar being underage.
Unless you have an id that says you are 21 you’re not getting in.

:mamoru:

What time are you going?

I might stop up with the gf if she wants to go.

I don’t care to get into the bar i just want to see the bikes and events. Do i still have to be 21 to go to this thing period even though it will be outside of the bar?

Um actually you don’t need to be 21 to go in the bar even only 21 to drink alcohol. The 20 dollars is optional. It will get you get 4 beers and its a donation to charity. I think they will be marking hands for minors who go into the bar.

Nice, alright thanks now im def going to this.

www.rockthebike08.com

theres the link for it for some more info.

im not positive but im sure its just 21 to get in the bar and or drink. you can go and hangout there at any age i would assume.

ps is this going to be a regular thing, just wondering cause im out of town this weekend

Cool, I’m up for going then. If anyone wants to get together to show up as a group let me know.

i’d guess about 75% of people who ride sportbikes are straight douchebags.

this is going to be a fggt ass rev fest.

REV

REV REV REV

REVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV REV REV

I hope a few people go down after this event. I mean… only a 25% chance of it being someone who doesn’t deserve to be pinned under a semi.

ouch