DEA

anybody else watch this show on spike? it’s fucking sweet. way better than cops or any similar shows. huge drug busts and some serious showdowns with the dealers.

i watched it last night. it was way better than cops.

Of course it is… it’s the DEA!! they are Federal and more in your face then regular cops can be, or so i imagine since Fed’s pretty much look at you like you have no rights anyways when they come knocking

Good show!

I always skip it. It’s reality TV? I thought it was some gay new police drama.

I was watching it saturday, definately a good show. Ah good old detroit, its so shitty there.

buffalo (in terms of poverty/unemployment) were #2 or 3 behind them… (shhhh) :shithitfan::sword:

were you smokin a pipe while watching???

=)

lol

I love the fact they show the car the people are driving and their house. Then the people flip on their supplier? I’m pretty sure their going to get dead.

It is definitly helping the image of Detroit. . . .

<<
Lives on the other side of 8 mile

:snky:

wednesday night’s episode was sweet. i want to see some crazy shootouts though.

Funny part is that its produced (production company of) Al Rocher (the weather guy on the todays show).

Jeller

I watched two episodes last night and it was actually a lot better than expected. I’ll DVR it from here on out :tup:

I like how they laugh at the busted dealers… “hahaha this dude wants to bargain but can’t even get a kilo, you are going to jail and getting raped son, hahaha”