Decals, Stickers, Windshield Banners & Anything Else!

Hey guys,

I do vinyl graphics at the shop and want to offer some deals to fellow members. You can pics out whatever you want aftermarket company wise and tell me what size and the amount of stickers you want and I’ll give you the “sponsorship price” one it. you can do windshield banners, stickers that go along the doors top to bottom, across your rocker panels/side skirts, along your hood etc… Colours are also available. Just let me know what you want and I’ll see what I can do for you!

This isn’t really a group buy!

Regarless though, can you do custom cuts of anything? If so, what format do you need the graphics in? I have a few things I need done.

Thx,

J

Yes I can cut anything. The format it has to be in is EPS. In a sense it I guess it’s not a group buy but it is if lots of member get them? LoL.

A group buy is when a non-business (keyword[s]) contacts a business, negotiates a price based on bulk quantity and then offers that product to the club if they can reach X number of qty sold.

I’ll admit, I’ve done “group buys” in the past that weren’t exactly like this as well but a business really shouldnt be posting their own product in the group buy section. Thats what the vendors pay for - why should you get it for free? See my point? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well the whole vendor thing is underway w/ Andrew and should be finalized soon. This isn’t a large amount of $$$ for the product that we’re talking about either. I’ve recieved lots of members interested in decals so as long as I’m helping out. There will be more products available as soon as I get the vendor title. I’ll keep everyone posted as it gets going.

are you interested in doing stickers for free in return for advertising for the shop?

ie: you make me the stickers i need and also a few of your shops logo and i install them on the car in return your getting advertisement for when i go to shows etc. btw ill have also a track car ready for the spring. so make stickers for two cars and youll get twice the advertisement!\

Mats

price on tinted front windsheild banner?

All sales come w/ FREE www.wickedrides.ca decals. What kind of decals are you interested in?

What colour background and what do you want the decal to say on it? Or you just want a solid banner in one colour? Let me know!

Do you tint windows?

Well we have a company that comes into my shop and does it on site aswell as windshield replacement, but I’m in Sudbury which is like a 3 hour drive from T.O. lol Unless you want to come visit and see some snow that we got :x damnit…

can you make me a sticker of a teddy graham cracker in gold? about 4" high

What colour background and what do you want the decal to say on it? Or you just want a solid banner in one colour? Let me know![/quote]

Id just want a solid banner in limo tint 20%. Its 40 bucks down here…ill wait off and if theres a bunch of stuff i need ill make the trip and get a few things.

im sry dude but limo tint isnt 20% its 5%

btw pm sent to wickedrides

^^^^by limo i really ment the black stuff…not that purple panzii stuff but deffinatly as dark as i can go to cover up the 4" or so of the ugly stuff on the top of the window.

Do you have a pic of the decal possibly?

Yeah for that you’re better off going w/ a gloss black decal banner. I can send you a piece and all you have to do is trim out the top corners and the top to make it fit properly. Best way to do it. You can change it later and you’re not stuck w/ it like tint. and you can still put a decal over top of it if you want.

Does anyone else need decals? Let me know!