December and January Pens Tickets

Hey guys, I have some plans in and out of town this month and will not make some of these games. I am a season ticket holder and I’m selling them at less than gate price,GATE PRICE IS $98, MY SALE PRICE IS $90/TICKET, if you want to buy tickets for more than just one game, pm me for a package price.
I am in the North Hills area but I can meet up and deliver to most areas around pgh, within a reasonable drive from Wexford.
Seats are in Section B20 Seats 3 and 4 Row K, thats the last row of the section. I moved them up from Row A this year because the view to the opposite end of the ice is better with these.
Here are the games that I have available

Fri Dec 21 VS NY Islanders 7:30
Sun Dec 23 VS Boston 3:00 PROMOTION NIGHT! Highmark Sidney Crosby Growth Chart *Youth NIGHT Buyer fell through
Thurs Dec 27 VS Washington 7:00 SOLD
Sat Dec 29 vs Buffalo 7:30 SOLD
Thurs Jan 3 VS Toronto 7:30 Buyer fell through
Sat Jan 5 VS Florida 7:30 SOLD
Mon Jan 14 Vs NY Rangers 7:00 PROMOTION NIGHT! Seven Springs Penguins Ski Cap Buyer fell through
Fri Jan 18 VS Tampa Bay 7:30
Mon Jan 21 Vs Washington 7:30 PROMOTION NIGHT! Penguins Poster #2 SOLD

Jan 21 game pending

$90 for tickets that you only paid $60 for, lame.

I paid for a full season in advance, tickets cost me $70/ticket, if purchased through the gate (which you can’t because they are sold out) they would be $98 a ticket. I was trying to offer it up to the community, I’m not trying to scalp the tickets, I was just selling them for what they are going for on craigslist and outside the games. If you have a problem with my pricing, i would appreciate if you would PM me to work it out, I would not deliberatly try to bash on anyone else here, but if I am not wanted here thats fine with me

Dec 27, 29 and Jan 5, 18 tickets are available, the rest have been SOLD Thanks everyone!!

check your pm’s

May be interested Jan 5th unless I can get tix to Maple Leafs on 3rd through work.

pm’s replied, some of the games are availble again. I had sold these tickets to some friends, who have now decided to go out of town to ski out west.

Ahh, thanks for the update.