Decent, cheap paint?

Hey i just bought a 2002 Honda Civic EX. I love it but it had one of those bolt on spoilers. (I’m selling it in the “parts trader” section) They bolted it right to the trunk and i was just wondering if anybody knew of a cheap way to fill the holes? Also, it’s gonna need a new fender, painted. So if anybody has any suggestions as to what i should do, where i should go, i would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nick

PM dirtye30

I’m sure he can help out

Good luck :tup:

al-wil has budget paint, nason is the brand. if you need it done go to earl’s best on main st. cheap as hell.

I actually have a question for you…do you know how to match paint? I want to spray the engine bay in my CRX…if I keep it which i probably will because i change my mind more than a 3 year old. PM me if you know lol. thanks dude.

:edit:

i still have your ring compressor…i’ll be home saturday if you would want to meet up.

pmd

if ya need body work done pm me, ive already sent a bunch of members to my buddies shop =)

ok sweet, thanks alot guys i’ll get a hold of everyone within the next few days. any other suggestions are appreciated though haha

If you want some quality paint work done, PM me. I know a guy.