recommend me an affordable paint/body shop!

ok, after rolling the fenders on the bimmer last night and realizing how rough some spots on the car are i figured enough is enough.

I would like to find a shop that can fix 5-6 imperfections that are driving me nuts. I do NOT wanna spend more then $1g so this might make it tough.

the car is far from a show car but i do not approve of overspray and shitty masking jobs, or massive orange peel effect.

So, im just looking for a shop that can make my baby a little less rusty and make the rolled fender that i damaged in the process look straight again.

What areas are we talking about here?
Are you willing to do some of the dis/re assembly yourself?
Any holes?
I may be able to help you out if you’re willing to come to rochester.

check with licatas, idk how busy they are with the booth

^ I know Russ, so if you are going to go over there let me know and I will talk to him.

pm me, you know im good for things

+1 on being able to remove some panels yourself. I know a guy in batavia (halfway between bflo and rochester) that can do it inexpensively and he’s a perfectionist. I think he’s booked till mid next month though.

Genesee Auto Body
659 Ellicott St
Batavia, NY 14020
585-345-0432

ask for Art

eviltsi, do you have access to a paint booth?

unfortunatly i cannot remove the rear quarters.:frowning: but the front bumper and front fender and trunk all come off.

Yes I have a booth in my shop, its not a $70k downdraft baking booth, but I’ve put some great work out of it.

I’d be willing to take a look at it, but you make it sound like half the car would have to be painted…

lol, well half would need to be painted. the other half was already done 3yrs ago when i got t-boned.

i go to schmits on transit and broadway, or paint medic did some good work on my hood

+1 for schmidts on Transit and Broadway in Depew/Cheektowaga

I don’t have much experience with schmidts but paint medic quoted me about $500 more than everyone else in the area.

lol, schmidts quoted me about 1g more then everyone else.

yea schmidts is overpriced

schmidts also did quality work and i had the one time there was a few drops that i found and i told them and they re did it.