Decent recent albums?

I need some new stuff for the gym, well and just listening to in general. I don’t care what it is, if it doesn’t suck I’ll probably like it. Rap, rock, country, whatever. Just up beat. If the lyrics aren’t brainless crap then that much better. No thrash metal screaming type of shit though.

The last album I really got hooked on was Flobots Fight With Tools, just for reference.

Go! :eekdance:

Does it have to be recent? Or just something new to you?

Jack’s Mannequin - The Glass Passenger (really upbeat “sounding” and fun) may be a little too “emo.”

http://www.purevolume.com/jacksmannequin

Im sure someone will say the new Killers album

I’d prefer recent, but I’m open to anything. :nohomo:

+karma for even providing a link. :tup:

The new Franz Ferdinand album is catchy.

The Kills can be fun

Electric Wizard if you want to be cool like me. You deff really have to like this type of music though. I <3 it.

Boys Noize for some electro hotness. If this cant help you push through a tough workout well…IDK you suck.

Fugazi 100% not new but I have been listening to them tons the last few months. Oh and they rule super hard.

is it safe to use torrents to downoad music still? like thepiratebay?

I will get some from friends but generally I just buy the album. I have a retarded collection/addiction.

+1 For Boyz Noize, very similar to Justice’s “Cross” album

Torrents are almost always safe for music espcially from Demonoid, viruses and shit lurk in programs. If you are not comfortable with torrents use Soulseek. If you can’t find it on Soulseek then it probably isn’t a song.

I’ll come up with a list for you maybe a playlist also

:tif: Just don’t share.

ISIS “In the Absence of Truth” amazing album I really love this band. They are slated as being a “post-metal” band but this is a real mellow album and is awesome driving/working music. I found this link for a megaupload of the album but if it doesn’t work let me know and I can upload it somewhere. If you like this album then you will probably love their “Panopticon” album. “Oceanic” is also a good album but might be too heavy for you.

DRUUUUUUGULAAAAAAAAAA!

And Boyz Noise, so hot right now.

Weezer - The Red Album

I love Weezer, those dudes keep it real

good album

i havent listened to the red album, but i was a HUGE fan of the blue album and pinkerton. after that, they got weak imho. i waited 5 years for the green album? what a pile of shit

and jack’s manequin is fucking gay as fuck. srsly, that shit is for faggots

i personally have been listening to a ton of ccr, amy winehouse (lol) old thrice, and fall out boy (more lol) lately. also, the soothing sounds of a vr6, since i have yet to purchase a cd player for it :frowning:

I am loving the new Dream album. R&B.

The Dream - Love vs Money

I like the new black eyed peas boom boom pow song

the kanye west 808’s cd is good

Nine Inch Nails - The Slip
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague

Portishead - Third
Darkest Hour - Doomsayer

Agua De Annique- Air