Decking

Looking to build a deck of the back of my house. Looking to do it either in November or in April. I have the ability to do it myself with some help. I will admit my skills are poor in drawing up a deck plan. Anyone here have experience with this that has time and is willing to help or know someone that does decent work. I have the equipment and wholesale accounts for the materials i would need but the most wood work I have under my belt is the bar in my basement and a couple small benches.

Singhs brother owns a construction business Allied Construction.

I’m sure he can help.

Look into TREX decking. Do it once, and do it right. Did the front porch in it years ago and is still holding up amazing, it deals with all 4 seasons, as well as getting salt to melt ice in the winter and still looks as good as the day it went in

My brother Don could do it, and he does awesome quality work. Had a business down in FL where he was constantly doing work on homes $1M+. Let me know if you want me to talk to him.
I should prolly note he’d prolly exchange work for an AR lol.

Build a deck right before winter so you can shovel it all winter?

Will help build deck. Many many years experience, lots of references and pics. Free.99 for local car fanatic.

Pm me for cell/text.

On a side note: Anyone volunteering TREX decking as a “better” alternative is 100% misinformed.

Nick