decrypting wma files? retareded RIAA

ok, so a lady here at work bought songs from buy.com to listen to in her car/mp3 player/computer.

she asked me if I could convert them to mp3’s for her so she could use them… I said “no problem”.

weeellll… as it turns out, I cant do it because of it’s copyright protections. WTF is that shit? You cant convert the file? Seriously… the RIAA has their heads so far up their asses, they couldnt even begin to understand what consumers want. And they wonder why their in trouble :roll:

dont they sit and think for a minuate that downloading a torrent or (insert misc. file sharing system here) would be easier (and cheeper) than using a bogus system like that?

sooooo stupid. I seriously wonder about these people in charge… they have no f’n clue. Dumbasses

you know what people should start doing that share movies/songs/ect online? Encrypting them (and copyright the encryption) that way if the RIAA wants to take you to court over it… they just bought them selfs a counter suit for decrypting the file to, esentially, make sure it’s valid(the actual song/movie/ect)

anywho… anyone know of software that will ignore that stupid shit while converting?

itunes might do it for you…

i have not messed with this in a while…

but if nobody can do it for you i will look in the right places to find out how to do it… too busy at work right now

worst case senario just play, and record in a sound editing program (ie : cooledit)

then save in MP3

a program called tunebite will do it. Ive used it a lot on copyrighted wma’s. u can get a trial version on download.com and then just search through a few crack sites for a valid serial.

thanks buddy :tup:

howie and jon, thanks aswell :tup:

:smiley:

or just go find the torrent of the same cd :tup:

I can’t wait until they implement a spell checker here.

werd… then we can stop having to listen to those with sub-par problem solving skills bitch about not understanding what someone typed

Sounds to me like you are the one with sub-par problem solving skills Mr “I can’t figure out how to convert protected WMA files”.

it’s obviously not so “stupid” if the general idiot masses such as yourself can’t figure it out. Besides, she bought WMA files, if she wanted something else, she should have bought that.

That is like buying a VHS and complaining that you can’t just put it in your DVD player.

:shakeshead:

I was just about to post it then I realized someone already did. But yeah tunebite is the shit for this purpose. :tup:

:tup:

:cjerk: :hay: