def leppard/ poison/ cheap trick

who going darien lake on june 26th… got my tickets today my god i cant wait

I’ve seen Def Leppard and Cheap Trick on separate occasions. Cheap Trick was great but the overall consensus was the Def Leppard was a dissapointment. I bet it’ll be a great show though. Have fun.

I saw Def Leppard when they played with Journey at Darien a few years ago. Def Leppard just went through the motions and showed no real emotion, Journey was awesome and I’m not even a big Journey fan. That said I will still likely go to this show.

ya ive seen def leppard with journey at darien a few years ago and i saw cheap trick last summer at the state fair with heart and journey… both good live… however cheap trick only plays for about 30-60min cause they are always low card on dual headliner tours

What has 9 arms and sucks Alex?

Oh, this isn’t Jeopardy?

concert was good… cheap trick didnt perfrom their plane was stuck on a tarmac due to rain wherever they were. posion was ok the guitar was to loud which isnt a bad thing but at times you could not even hear brett sing. Def leppard rocked as usaull. lots of jailbait i couldnt believe it. also alot of to drunk older people 50’s and up grinding on each other like it was a club. i watched some drunk older lady try to talk to some guy and he told her to get away and she yelled at him and her more drunk husband came over and got into it with the kid then security came over and took both drunks away. $9 for beer in a can…wow