Del Sol > Boosted Ford Probe GT

i actually liked the probe and i bet with some more tuning that thing can go even faster

that wasn`t directed towards you kevin, and im going to take a good old road trip to the mall and see these burn outs tomorrow.

Ahh so the Probe is finally out and about. Got that MS setup installed yet? :slight_smile:

[quote=“AndyB,post:15,topic:37560"”]

good run either way, it was a good time, but give yourself some credit for a probe that thing scooted and on top of that i think thats the only probe that i have seen personally that is boosted. do you have any more plans for it?:party2:

[/quote]

hey i had an 89 gt but sold it.

[quote=“skylinez07,post:24,topic:37560"”]

hey i had an 89 gt but sold it.

[/quote]

yea but those came turbo stock lol i’m pretty sure he meant 2nd gens

kevin who the fuck are you to say anyshit about me, i never said i was better then anyone now did i? and im pretty sure i can say what ever i want about anything, shit i remember when that car wasnt even boosted, so kevin, please dont say anything about me or my car, thanks.

Good run.

We built the manifold for that probe 1.5 years ago.

[quote=“540guy,post:26,topic:37560"”]

kevin who the fuck are you to say anyshit about me, i never said i was better then anyone now did i? and im pretty sure i can say what ever i want about anything, shit i remember when that car wasnt even boosted, so kevin, please dont say anything about me or my car, thanks.

[/quote]

If you can say someone’s car sucks or they suck, expect the same in return.

[quote=“layzie,post:18,topic:37560"”]

you fucking suck, at least he built something instead of buying someone elses project and thinking your top shit now.

[/quote]

LOL owned

[/quote]

u didnt say it, but u sure act like it. And please i believe kevin knew darryl when u were still wearing diapers plus u should respect ur elders little boy :wink:

[/quote]

i`m Kevin mother fucking Williams and I am telling YOU to shut the fuck up.

:rofl:

fucking drama wtf! ok kevin mother fucking williams shut the fuck up you dont need to be cought up in the internet drama with a baby on the way all this stress is not healthy

omg wayne said someone sucks its not the end of the world, but wayne like gary said expect the same in return, ogh god i miss the internet

Kevin Big Daddy Williams… ftw

wayne you have to know when to keep your mouth shut! who cares what cars people drive and what they do to them! everything that happens on nyspeed is all fucking drama its kinda funny i feel like im back in high school (it sucks)

kevin williams has my baby on the way!!!

[quote=“Big B,post:34,topic:37560"”]

wayne you have to know when to keep your mouth shut! who cares what cars people drive and what they do to them! everything that happens on nyspeed is all fucking drama its kinda funny i feel like im back in high school (it sucks)

[/quote]

True it does…:lolsign:

[quote=“Big B,post:34,topic:37560"”]

kevin williams has my baby on the way!!!

[/quote]

:wtf:

thx guys. Yah Im still running on the SAFC which is pretty much useless on my car. The only thing its doing is allowing the car to idle with the larger injectors (at WOT the ecu bypasses the safc readings and just goes off the stock fuel map). Im in the process of hooking megasquirt up. I tried doing a write up on this site last year but my neighbor crashed into my car with a county vechile. I finally got the car back on the road a month or 2 ago. I have all the sensors hooked up, just need to make sure everything reads out ok, and then plug in the ignition and injector wires. Tuning its going to be a different story. Did john get megasquirt running in his bimmer?

^the megasquirt is running great for john on the BMw

and off topic we go…

Get the MS in!