delete

Hmmmm, what were the odds on that happening?

but he said money isnt an issue! i mean “money are not a problem” which tells me he really has a lot of it…

The car is crated for shipping.That’s a first.
D

siqq scam antosh ur a retard stop making stupid post u dumb fuck

wow it was a joke!u guys take nyspeed to seriously

We might have a problem then because I wired him the funds as well and he told me the same thing.

i just wire him 3800 he said hes going to give me your 3600 payments, ill get them to you guys in a few days.

haha.

everyone is posting making fun of how dumb this scam is but i bet this guy has made quite a bit already from morons.

Stop posting these retarded posts. What a waste of my time :tdown:

`kool a waste of YOUR time u think i care about ur time!

Obviously, not. If you want to post this crap take it to OT. Your not selling anything. Stop being an asshole

calm down

im not being an asshole im just responding with the same attitude u did the same thing iv been doing

dude…half of your posts are probably from stupid threads like this.

Did you at least email him and say “glws”?

haha :word:

what r ur posts from stupid want to buy threads

thats not the only place i post though. look at all of my other posts or threads. the only posts from you i see are selling other peoples cars or saying GLWS. i’m not trying to be a dick, just pointing it out.

ya this thread would have best been put in OT, this is kinda liek a serious classifieds thread.

well seeing how i dont now shit about cars i just post in the birthdays and ot and if im interested in somthing or selling or buying orr meets