delete

word

OMG BUY IT!

SICK DEAL!

SEND CASH!

i emailed him pretending to be anohter scammer…

http://www.google.com/search?q=Tackett1954%40Aol.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I’ll take the motor and trans, the rest is garbage anyways.

why do we have to post these every time we see them?

I mean, the DONK prank was mildly funny, but posting all the scam ones are about as annoying as AWDrifter sharing his spam.

why do you always post cars for sale that aren’t yours?

idk maybe someone wants to investigate holy shit if u dont care about it then dont post i dont c any mods caring that much

Don’t be a pussy. This guy seems legit.

dude send him the money as quickly as possible

get the sand out of your vagina holy shit.

i was just asking

shit, you’re right… I’m calling him w/my credit card numbers right now.

honestly, if you think you are getting an $80k used car for <$80k you are retarded. plus if you search this has been posted before…

I wired him $3600 cash… he emailed me and said he will drop off the car and title sometime next week.

:picard:

rofl

i was just saying idk im just a kid…young and dumb

he emailed me back

How old are you?
$2,800 ( twenty eight hundred ) , this is all you have to pay , sales tax , shipping costs and title registration fees will be paid by me

The car is in Jacksonville - Florida located in MoveMyVehicle ( www.MoveMyVehicle.net ) company warehouse , crated and ready to be shipped.

tracking # : js05ntv21m13yuejz

God Bless
Robert Tackett

In a message dated 3/7/2008 8:24:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, crazy_indian_65@hotmail.com writes:

His threads are just as bad as your “I WANT TO BUY” with no money threads. :slight_smile:

haha :zong: lol

shhh…

:burnin:

sounds nice, but the craigslist posting has been “flagged for removal”