DELL LATITUDE D505 Near New, YEAR AND A HALF WARRANTY LEFT!!! - $500

come with new leather dell case , and wall charger, and a YEAR AND A HALF WARRANTY :eek2:
Display: 14.1-inch TFT LCD (1024x768)
Processor: Intel Pentium M 1.5GHz
System memory: 258MB
Hard drive: 20GB
Optical drive: DVD/CD-RW combo drive
Graphics: Intel 855GME
Sound: integrated audio with speakers
Network: 802.11b/g WLAN, 10/100 Ethernet
Modem: 56K v.92
Expansion: 1 Type I/II PC Card Slot
External ports: 1 serial, 1 parallel, 1 VGA, 1 headphone, 1 microphone, 2 USB 2.0, 1 S-Video, 1 IEEE 1394, 1 infrared, 1 docking connector
Operating system: Windows XP Professional
WIRELESS INTERNET :blue:

for more info call Eric @ 412-758-0580

http://c.im.craigslist.org/tX/0k/fWjBXrYtrk2hm2JnYxOeh3PEChYl.jpg

is it stolen?

x2?

Why you selling it? Anything wrong?

not stolen bought it for my dads birthday , he dosnt use it , nothing wrong with it

bring it by th shop tomorow, let me have a look see, i may be intrested

o and bring the sales slip alos, i wana make sure im not receiving a hot item

i can possibly bring it friday, your welcome to come look at it if youd like. if you guys want i can give you the service number that dell scans n you can contact dell , they will tell you its not stolen. they will also tell you how long you have for the warranty (459 days as of today to be exact) and all the software on it and the specs, it was bought for my father by me and my mom for his b-day and he didnt use it , iv used it for a couple months , runs quick and smooth , now we no longer need it , he got a brand new viao and i got another dell.

run it by friday, and anybody else that might be intrested should stop by as well, this way maybe 2 or 3 ppl could check it out at the same time.

interested in any trades for it ? ?

sure what did you have in mind

my pioneer 6.5" touch screen indash DVD player

navi???

thats the only option it doesn’t have but it can be purchased and used with it…cuz its got the button for it were u pick cd,radio ect…

model number , pics?

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30506

no thanks , im more into performance and stuff then audio and video like i used to be. plus i would really like to sell this for cash before christmas

i’ll throw in some cash cuz the price has dropped some for the deck

you got a pm

SALE PENDING WITH SOLOWEXTREME

nice