FS: Dell Desktop

I realized I never should’ve sold my laptop so I’m getting rid of my desktop to find a new laptop. The desktop I’m selling is only five to six months old. It’s still under warrenty from Dell and I’ve never had a problem with it. It’s got Windows XP Home with SP2, 2.53GHz Celeron processor, 512MB RAM, CD-R/DVD, and an 80GB HD. A 17" CRT monitor, keyboard, and a wireless or ball mouse will be included. I’d like around $400 for this, but if you’ve got an offer just post or pm me or get me on AIM at CHINAMAN5042 and I can negotiate. I can get it to you so long as you’re in Buffalo. Thanks for looking.

check your pms, sold

I had to keep this for the summer and didn’t try to sell it, but I’ve got a new computer coming in soon and I don’t need this anymore.

UP

nice aim name, you RACIST

its ok i’m a viet, i can say those things

edit: i was going to buy it till i realized it was a celeron and probably couldnt run starcraft

celerons barely run cs 1.6 i would know. But free compys are cool

I’m Chinese, you twit.

what model number is this?

It’s a dimension b110 if that’s what you’re looking for.

up

up

you can get this brand new from dell for $399 with a flat panel. may wanna consider lowering your price

First, my original post says ‘around $400’ and ‘if you’ve got an offer. . .I can negotiate’. Second, it’s not set in stone anywhere. Third, if they’re selling for that cheap, then go buy it from Dell.

lol, how did I miss this

ha

up

up

250?

pm sent

up

up