WTB: PC

I’m simply looking for a cheap Dell or whatever. It needs to be equipped with Windows XP though due to needing that for school this semester.

My powerbook is just becoming a PITA to type out huge papers on and I don’t feel like putting new Microsoft programs on it either…

I would like to buy everything together (computer, monitor, mouse, keyboard) but it’s not necessary.

Again, the cheaper the better. If nothing pops up ill go buy new, just looking to save a few $$

Thanks

Bump for a true Slacka!

my mom said something about wanting to sell her hp desktop…great comp. has microsoft office and the specs are good, just have top clear her info off it…if interested i could let ya know more

got a desktop. its a dell dimension, comes with white dell monitor 18inch i believe, i think its 256 mb ram, maybe more. Its got a mouse and keyboard with it. Great running PC, never use because of new laptop. Ill sell for 75 bucks with everything.

if you want something a little better than that Ive got something for 225$

Itsa a t5062 emachine reformated to windows xp

Upgraded to 2gb of ram, has an 80gb hard drive.

comes with monitor and mouse, the keyboard skips keys, you can get a cheap one for like 7$

Found one, thanks Corey(70Mach1) :tup:

Good dude, through in a few extras for me as well…

Would buy again :slight_smile:

Great buyer! Good guy, saved me a thousand bucks in the future with valuable advice.
Thanks Mike! :tup:

Haha no problem man

If you start looking for a bike this summer lmk, I can go check them out with you. And look into the MSF course soon! Don’t take any chances

yeah i definitly will man, if you see anything thats a good deal lmk lol, i plan on taking that course soon