Dell Store?

so i was reading a dell mag. here at work, and on the back it says “visit our retail store in the walden galleria mall”

so do they actually have a dell store now??? can anybody confirm this…

yes i have seen it there. it’s a little kiosk and it looks just like it does in the magazine. it’s right by the apple store to draw some competition

yeah its a lil booth they have. Not much too it really. And it doesn’t really even look like they stock much either.

it was weird, when they had the ‘grand opening’ of that store, the ‘dude, you’re getting a dell’ pot smoker guy was working

They opened that there so they can charge sales tax in NYS :frowning:

doesn’t really look like a store - just like an info kiosk with a whole bunch of dell computers, pdas, lappies, and lcd tvs. i guess the sales people can help you place an order on the website and answer noob questions. i dont think they actually stock anything there for people to buy.

they already do, i got taxed on everything i just ordered online from those fucks

i didn’t pay sales tax on my 700m. :gotme:

i think it depends if it’s in the home or business section or something… :shrug:

McDonald’s should recruit him and Kate Moss. I bet they could get a fantastic deal.

Dell Small Business charges tax unless you have a tax id on file. Education also charges tax. Sometimes you won’t get charged tax in Home, but it all depends on the product that you are buying.

Dell sucks lately since they haven’t been giving any huge deals like $750 off $1500 or % off. I think their quarter is coming up, so they will probably need to offer some deals to get their numbers up.

^^somehow i though you might know lol.

good info, karma.

Good,i need to get a cheap laptop.

anybody gots the dell discount/password :smiley: