DeLorean to buy Pontiac Solstice?

Sweet deal if it comes true.

What the hell?:bloated: It actually looks kind of sharp and two times better then the Solstice. The company has always been there the only thing they are digging up is the Pontiac Solstice and turning it into something sweeter. Which imo can only be a better thing as long as they don’t try to change the aim of the car.

THE INTERNET IS A FAD!

My thoughts exactly. If you think for one second facebook is not an excellent medium for ANYTHING youre nuts. Throw a decent search engine on the site and better chat application and you have a powerful all around tool.

I agree, Facebook has over 300 million users, which is roughly the population of the United States. Basically if your not advertising for FREE nonetheless, on social media, your advertising team needs to be fired.

Anyway I think the car looks pretty cool, any word on price.

I can’t believe no one has referenced 1.21 gigawatts, 88mph, etc.
That’s all I got for this thread.

we’ve seen what happens when they outsource production of the flux capacitor to china…

There was a coupe sitting at Patrick Pontiac here in Rochester last week. Also saw a red non-GXP one, too.

As for the feasibility of doing this, I thought the reason GM didn’t keep the Kappa around was because it was mega-expensive to build, for its price.

Ditch the convertible top, and do the nose in several body pieces, and I’d bet the price would come down. Heck, the engineering’s basically done.