Demo Derby @ Fair?

Who all is going to the fair tonight to see the Demolition Derby?

I hate the fair. Too many fat, retarded, scumbags around for my liking. But the Demolition derby is entertaining enough.

:lol:

I’ve been to the fair once in my entire life (when I was about 10) and I wanted to go to the derby, but my parents wouldn’t let me go. I hated the rest of the fair. It’s just too gay.

i be der

Tired of the DSM hu? I’ll go there and root for ya…
Seriously though…
If I didn’t have plans I’d shoot up there w/ ya.

i got tix for tonight 7pm…all they had left for the 7pm show was the infield bleachers

hahaha. Nah, the DSM is looking and running better than it has before. Can’t say I’m tired of it yet.

I’m going with the wifey though. And I’ll look like a redneck because friends of my girls family are in it, so I’ll be sporting a bright orange shirt. Haha.

And Jack, I knew you’d be there. You’re a redneck deep down.

once again i cant make it out to the fair…maybe next year…

my friend drives in the derby every year…seen pics…looks fun.

iv been in enough car accedents to know what somthing hitting me doin 45 feels like…lol.

I always wanted to go to the Derby. Wahh.

I remember when the Niagara Gazette advertised that there was going to be a motorcycle demolition derby at Ransomville Speedway.

derby was good…but when it started to pour, it sucked…

i loved the rain… cause I was under the grand stand watching all the panzies on the infield run like girls.

Good demo. i think i had some bad pizza though.

B-A-S - I saw you in your brigh orange shirt… but you were hurrying by me and didn’t stop… it was when it first started raining. I was going to the gate to get the misses…

Haha, man, I didn’t even see you. we were out and about then it started raining, so we were heading back to the seats under the grandstand.

One day, I shall participate in the derby :tup:

It’d be a wicked way to get some advertising for peoples too :tup:

fun, but the rain was shit. as I stood looking at the bathroom doors, one dude behind me said, “oh… shit…” and KERSPLASH we were soaked. didn’t even have time to look up. ah well. I too, had some bad pizza. ugh.

I also met newman on saturday wandering about :tup:

the bad pizza is killing me today. everyone thinks i’m hungover… but it was THAT FUCKING PIZZA

lol

I know it was the pizza, I went home and had some demented dreams and woke up this morning an hour early with hurricane floyd brewing somewhere north of my colon. ugh.

wtf was in that shit? I thought it was because it got wet (g/f bought it and got caught in the downpour), but it was beyond terrible. I only ate it cause of the beers-on-an-empty-stomach-and-work thing. :tdown:

I think you are my twin. Are you 4’11 345 lbs and have brown curly hair (like pubes on the head) ?

6’1", 175, pubes growing out of the chinish area. did you dream about john candy in space balls too, because that would about tie it up. veryveryvery odd thoughts last night. we’re twins like schwarzenegger and devito :tup:

on an unrelated, side note, I do have an absolutely phenomenial picture of this mullet that seemed to have a life of it’s own. it took me nearly 25 minutes to realize that it belonged to something that could have, at one time, been classified as a woman. fucking awesome :rofl:

Postttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt-It.