CRASHARAMA TONITE!

anyone else going? racing elvis is a buddy of mine, so im going to watch him fuck up his bus and skid car really bad.

i think tickets are $20 bucks, ant its at holland speedway, tonite.

wanna be rednecks crashing cars, no thanks
Ask JEG he might be down though

i didnt ask for the people who dont like this kind of thing to comment.

i asked if anyone else was going.

oh fuck yeah ill be there with 92slowcivic. we get in for free cuz we have to put up with these redneck yuppies comming to our town for one weekend. oh and the boat race better be going strong this time. my friend is also racing his crown vic in the enduro race. should be a good time, bring lots of budweiser! your gonna need it.

the two buses that collided and flipped last yaer were both driven by employees at my dad’s business. buses were junkers from the lot. im assuming this is the figure 8’s?

wanna be? you have obviously never been there. these people are absolutely rednecks, not wannabes. everyone should go to this thing just to people watch. honestly, i actually feel bad for looking at some of these individuals without paying my 25 cents to see them under a tent in a jar of formaldehyde at the fair. it’s a freak show.

I think I might go, haven’t been to a demolition derby or the likes in a long time.

yes wannabe’s. THERE ARE NO REDNECKS in NEW YORK.

rednecks are from Alabama and surrounding areas not Holland New York, thats not to say that they not inbred but they are not rednecks

It is actually very entertaining. I dont care what the people are like down there, its a good show.

dude, you honestly have no idea what your talking about. i also live in holland and have probably gone to more of these things than i care to talk about. oh and it looks like it might rain tonight, you might get to see a slip n slide somewhere in the parking lot.

RAIN OR SHINE, [SIZE=7]AND WE HOPE IT RAINS!!!
[SIZE=1]
[SIZE=2]not joking, that is in their commercial for this thing. and yes, there are rednecks at this thing, trust me.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

dude u better be ready, we need to buy an airhorn. im getting so shitty for this, its going to be nuts.

lol. anyone who wants to get shitfaced, just look for the guy that has a 1.75l of knobb creek.

I’d be over but I NEEEEEED to get work done on my '49 Chevy project. Maybe next year…

my freind jim won the bus race. and we drank. only two good things tonite.

ive been to this ghetto mess twice, it should be called WaitOrama, it just drags on and on.

it sucked. i would have been so pissed if i actually had to pay to get into this thing. nothing even remotely cool happened.

chuck, the announcer was hit by one of the cars in the compact demo. i thought that was cool.

OT: but 98SS10 I seen a guy wearing the shirt thats in your sig today at denny’s lol

haha, nice. didn’t catch that.