DeNooyer Performance/Redline Motorsports GM Performance Parts Show Car PRI

congrats guys!!!

Dan i think i may have talked to you at the lot there with the cars I have the orange g8. it may have been someone else but i coulda swore they said there name was dan lol if not my bad in advance

Jessica Barton from Power TV did an interview at PRI from the GM Performance Parts Booth. Check it out.

http://video.lsxtv.com/video_detail.php?mId=14518

I find this post funny. First Nesmith Built there LS9 conversion to promote there GM Performance Parts Business. (They are one of the largest in the Country)I actually was with the Manager of Nesmith at the show today. We became friends after the photo shoot. I am calling you out…He builds great cars as well but he would have told me he had 3 orders from my area. You also are a first time poster so I think you are full of it.
We both distribute different types of cars and we both have respect for eachother. It is to bad someone with to much time on his hands from “Lake George” decided he wanted to start something between two people that happen to be friends and fellow Dealers. Just so you know it fizzled.
I am trying to be polite about this but I hate people like this. sorry
Dan Carlton
General Manager
DeNooyer Performance

you did talk to me. I was admiring your car. It is a beauty. I love the color. I appreciated you stopped in.
Dan

Thanks slow…I posted my response. Steve from Nesmith is a personal friend of mine…he is a great person and as passionate as I am about Chevrolet. I appreciate you standing up for me.
Dan

Already in the works. Our upcoming project will have custom one off wheels. Thanks for the post.
Dan

Thanks

you are right. Raymond Road. I grew up on that road. it is secluded and it was blocked off. Great place to film.
dan

Cyber Gray ZR1 = :excited

great interview. I dont know how you could talk to her without stuttering. I would lose my words in a hurry!

now, about the cars…

Personally, I think the 454 is BADASS. Thats a straight bad ass N/A motor. The Orange color is nasty and Im not a stripe person but I realize that almost all 5th gen SS’s have these.

the Nesmith SS was kind of tacky IMO. The half stripe on the side, the cheap looking ls9 sticker on the back, the Logo’s on the front side fenders, and the owner said the LS9 swap makes it “exotic”. Nothing exotic about that car. Its domestic.

basically I think your 454 SS blows that LS9 one out of the water.

I lived in round lake/my parents live in round lake on Wood road. The round lake bypass is deff. a great place to do air filming.

So what kind of truck will be made into a 454SS in that video you posted, Maverick? Regular Cab Short Box Silverado? Please…?

Im guessing it would be a regular car, short box like the old ones.

that would be killer. 454 SS with a Magnacharger = street killer.

I’m currious about the same topic. A standard cab short bed would look the best and please tell me it’s not going to be like the silverado and trailblazer SS and only come in AWD. Also congrads

Smoking…THANKS…I did have a hard time concentrating. I was dead tired after the Week at the show. Actually Jessica who did the interview has a twin sister. They are both bigtime models and TV personalities in Florida. If you search Jessica and Jennifer Barton you can learn more about them. Jessica actually has a 9 second street car and she is an amazing driver.
I appreciate your comments about the 454 car.I am very excited that Upstate New York is getting some National attention. Many of us in the area…including shift 518 have some bad azz cars and it is about time we get National recognition. It is good for all of the 518…
until next time.
Dan Carlton
DeNooyer Performance

We are actually almost finished with our 454LSX Silverado short box 2WD. We wanted to keep it very similiar to the original 454 SS sold back in the day. It is going to be a great looking and clean truck. We should be finishing it within the next month or so. Keep posted I will update the forum when it is finished. Thanks for the question.
Dan at DPD

u can get the t/bss in 2 wd version also toomanycamaro,s . its just harder to find up here

Maverik, I know ALL about jessica and jennifer, believe me! I have been friends with them on myspace for 3 years now LOL. Her car is BADASS.

Well she is very selective with friends on Myspace. Welcome to the lucky group.lol

Dan