Denton's MicroHatch Comparo

^You really want to own that QR25 time bomb of a motor? Didn’t Nissan have to stop shipping Altimas and SE-R’s this year because of ongoing oil burning issues?

Without having been in any of them, I’d say Yaris just because of Toyota build quality for <$13,000. Second place to the Scion.

Go with the Fit… if the Yaris is designed that poorly, why buy it?

or a scion tc is nice :slight_smile:

fit sport wit ha K series swap. so tits

Fit is amazing, but will cost you. But the cost of it will be made up as soon as you sell it (aka, great resale).

Versa just looks like a pile of dung. Nissan resale isn’t all that great either.

Yaris looks funny, I’d rather an xA.

xB would be my vote, probably too big for you tho.

If you plan on keeping this car for a long long while, Hyundias and Kia’s aren’t bad for the price… seriously. especially the new ones.

test drove fit sport auto.
they let me walk for $500 under sticker. I didn’t even bitch about the $299 doc fee. fucking honda man…

Wait - so you got the fit?

Nope, they let me walk. Sticker was like 16,585. I said no more than 16,000. They said, “it was a pleasure to meet you, goodbye.”

What options did you get?

Just for reference… my '02 Spec V was only appraised at $7000 by two different dealers. If the car was flawless it could get as high as $8900, but that’s still crap, IMO.

you wont get under sticker… you should have grabbed it.

chevy aveo 4L

fit ftw

i like the xA the most, to me its the least retarded looking of the lot, plus if u put some decent wheels and lower it a bit they acctuly look kinda cool. i think the fit looks like a mini-mini van. but hey it would be cool to say you had a 1.5 liter v-tech…

:hay:

http://www.edmunds.com/apps/nvc/nissan/VehicleComparison?NissanSessionId=null&op=0&tab=advantage&isbasecar=true&modelid=&styleid=&refid=&maxvehicles=3&vehicleindex=&removestyle=&numCars=3&just=left&modelId0=100506190&styleId0=100759290&modelId1=100504587&styleId1=100692873&modelId2=100506819&styleId2=100689156

The Versa seems to be the best value but the Fit is a close 2nd.

the fit is go

and for those of you bitching about price, i will remember to quote you when you bust someones balls about cheaping out somewhere.

honda > the other ghey-mobiles your looking at

edit: and with the seats folded down you can fit a full length 2x4 in the damn thing.
what does this mean?
when i move in to my house im calling someone with a fit to take me to mr 2nds for lumber so i can build a mini ramp :slight_smile:

and the WINNAR IS…

[size=2]http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/8/v603055small.jpg

The Fit is GO!!!
[/size]

no shit