Denver Bronco's fan goes up in flames!!!!!!!!!!

True story…He was at our huuuuuuuuuge tailgate party n freinds with one person there,he was acting like a total dickhead the whole time n numerous people wanted to beat his ass. Well he had a pair of old boxers wit hte DB’s on em ripped n outside of his pants,so i go behind him n take a lighter to em just joking…and to my surprise he steps into it n he goes up in flames!!! Now at this point i ma like DUDE.U ARE ON FIRE.STAY STILL! well he goes running on circles and is no i’m not,shut the fuck up…and at this time i grab the boxers bare handed n try to put it out but burn my left hand…well he finally notices n throws em off n they burn to the ground. H ewanted to beat my ass but it was takin care of quikly,now while they wee burning people wewre coming up with hot dogs n roasting them over the burnt boxers.LMAO… IT was fucking classic! Ask chad…he saw it!:smiley:

nice

LOL

Ya…he said his wife in colorado made em for him,meanwhile they were ral boxers but ripped into peices n hanging outside his pants. I sadi i would call his wife foe him n appologize…LMAO! But seriously…he was really in flames! ROFLMAO

wow your not drunk at all

not drunk at all…hammeredd
:blue:

dude… you’re so cool.

i wish i could be you.

for real.

was very :rofl:

sounds classic

no pics, no care

Video FTW

http://www.thefranchise.net/interweb/images/burn_in_hell_motherfucker.jpg

:rofl: nice