depressing...

What a shitty and depressing day. I watched 1min of that fur farm thing(almosted puked). Then tonite read 8 pages on Jeff Dahmer for my CJ class. Wow what a depressing day. END RANT… anybody else have a shitty day? DEF END RANT.

well to start off with, everyday i wake up knowing that this beautiful face has to be around so many ugly people. and after that i cant drive my car while im at college because the ugly people are jealous of my face and try to steal my car…feel bad for me for i am beautiful…

-hahaha suck it up, life isnt that bad. at least we arent those poor little bastards in the video.

^^ :gay2:

Yeah I hear you, except its been more like a shitty day since Saturday, and its making me feel like shit, to the point where I am sick. It sucks, I definitly need to drop my stress level to a level where my head doesn’t feel like its about to explode!

apathy > *

Awww thanks newman!!! I didn’t know you cared so much! :kiss:

:lol:

nevermind life is just dandy :\

stop complaining steve haha don’t worry youll get over it, i just ordered an exhaust so we can put it on and that schould make you smile.

americans with american problems… blah blah.

:smash2:

apathy does rule tho

THAT qualifies as a shitty day!!!

jesus christ man you might wanna kill yourself before mcdonalds forgets half the bun for your mcgriddle and you have a nervous breakdown in the parking lot :bloated:

Says the person that uses ICQ.