Descent Stereo ??

Well apparently my 400.00 Pioneer Cd Player in my car decided to shit itself today…It would play a cd but would skip all over and freak out…So I guess I have to buy a new one anyone got any suggestions >???

Try a cleaning disk before you buy a new radio.
Also What model is your Pioneer?

I have a clarion DXZ365mp in stock and available right this second for 169.99 regular price here is $199.99 you get the $30 ps Discount :bigthumb:

LMK

maybe cleaning it would help…:dunno: ( not trying to be a smart ass …maybe it would really help though )

Its a Pioneer DEH-P4100

I have cleaned it repeatedly Im not a pig …

i meant internally, but anyways that model is about 6yearas old, replacement is your best option

uuuuuuuuuuhhh being dirty has nothin to do with it…its just possible that dust has gotten in it or the lens has gotten scratched…$400.00 means nothing honestly -----

anyway where did you buy it and how long has it been?? i used to work customer service for Circuit City…

I heard that you can be dirty… and i think thats a good thing…:boink:

But in all seriousness with the unit being 6 or so years old i’d just go ahead and repplace it with one that fits your budget

Its I guess 5 years old… so a new one is coming just gotta figure out what brand and stuff

suuuuuuuuuure ya did…

anyway …from the first post you …u ask for suggestions…y if you were just gonna buy a new one?? Or did you just wanna now what kind to buy next??? I think alpine make great headunits…

hey hottie,
I think he was asking for suggestions as to what make or model to purchase, and i offered the repair option which i think may not be the best way to go now

Im just askin for input on who/makes to look into