Detail anyone?

http://www.pittsburghautospa.com/services.htm

Help a brother out

We are a new and upcoming business,if you know anyone that would be interested let them know and pass on my name if you wouldn,t mind and i,ll take care of them,we offer limo service as well and if you drop off your car here at our location we will give you complimentary sedan service to your work,home or shopping.

Devin Vayda

Detail Manager

send me a pm on how it works… i’m still confused… is the car dropped off and picked up? does the customer wait for it there?

i NEED a detail and am too damn lazy to do it myself… i was stil going to hold out until the end of the month at least to avoid getting a detail then driving in snow / salt.

damnit… read your site

ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION COURTESY OF

so i guess you drive me home?!?! that’s weird.

the mustang just needs an interior scrub… how much?

I was a professional detailer for several years, I can’t vouch for their work, but for what you get, those prices are very reasonable.

I’ll defintely be giving you guys a call in the upcoming months, especially before carlisle this year… or should I say penn state???

yeah sign me up for april… no doubt

Thanks guys for the good look,if you are seriously interested PM me or call my cell at 4123028811 or simply call the shop. I,ll take care of ya,and tell your freinds n co-workers too!

you might hear from me when springs gets here, i need a good buff

Hey do u need any detailers ??? I did it for 2 1/2 years before my current job

those are decent prices. i know a dude in the sticks… and i mean fucking mountain town in the middle of nowhere where shit is dirt cheap bc the old fucks don’t know what inflation is… and he charges $100.

your business should really pick up once the weather breaks

i will definitely be there in about 2-3 months, i need a buff i got some minor scratches and swirl marks and its been pissing me off

when we racing

you know what, i just read the limo thing… my boss would so be into that. he’s full of himself, i’ll definitely email him the link. i can almost guarentee his benz will be there this week. it’s filthy and he’s lazy.

Thanks alot man,i really appriciate it,as far as the details go…i have 6 years experience n i have sub-contracted for a number of places around the south hills area in my time.

Nick…I will be looking to hire someone else real soon if you need a job man,call the shop or stop by and i will get you a job and ddecent pay.

Whitey,cheeks,sonny,slim…I will do your cars myself to make sure they get done to my specs,ask anyone around, who always has a clean and good looking car…ME!

Anybody else just call the shop and ask for me n tell em your from pittspeed or saw my add somewhere.

We also have 6 limos for anybody who needs one or knows of someone who needs one,we even have an excursion limo with 6 tv,s and hold 20 people.

Thanks guys

I’m in, too… As soon as the weather breaks and we don’t get anymore snowww.

I,ll tkae care of all of yunz!

yeah i will talk to you in a few months, i will want it done before May definitely

Ill be calling around april!! the truck needs a good cleaning after driving her to work in the steel mill!!

I,ll take care of ya,everybody…just tell the seceratary your from ps and she will direct u to me personally.

hey man my parents are buying one of those high ass conversion vans and i will definitely be too lazy to clean it up myself. i dont really want a deal money wise, i just want the job done good!!! ill let you know in the coming weeks.

Is there an interior only option? I like washing and rubbing the outside, I get freaking psycho mad working on the interior.