Recommended Detailer (Needed ASAP)

I am looking for a place that does excellent work on interior detailing. My mom’s wagon got destroyed by a dog and it needs some serious and immediate cleaning. We are looking for something in the NE end of town (Fox Chapel, Aspinwall, Blawnox, Oakmont, Verona, etc.) If you can get me a name and a #, that would be great.

Please hurry!!!

theres a place by where I work (west end) called ‘my best freinds detail shop’ … theyre pretty reasonable and ive seen some good work come out of hte shop.
412-919-5800

My friend John works for Sewickley Car Store (BMW) as a detailer. He does EXCELLENT detailing work for a very reasonable price. PM me if you want this contact info. He is available evenings.

Im a detailer on the side, but im doing you no good as I am south of pittsburgh

Zack01GC does Detailing. He’s a fiend.

Thanks for the help guys, but she already called and made an appointment, even though she had asked me to do it. :wtcslap:

Is $125 for a full detail expensive? Seems pricey to me, but then again, I’ve never paid to have it done.

Going price is usually 100-150. Sounds about right!

:blue:

$125 doesn’t sound out of line at all for a professional job.

Depends what all there doing. If there doing a 3-step paint polishing, then 125 is cheap

I was just assuming that it’s one of those “all-over” jobs by a detail shop. Interior cleaned, Wash/buff/wax, and dressings.

$125 would be in the middle of the going rate then.

Okay, cool. I just didn’t want her to get ripped off or anything. But the way the car smells, I’d pay any amount for it to away.

sleepergtp is the best detailer I’ve seen.