Interior Detailer

Feeler…

Truck just got painted, and now there is dust and whatnot in the interior. Inside is by no means a disaster, but its been a while since it’s had an ALL OUT cleaning… I would need this next week. Detailer can do it in my shop, or at their own place. Things I would need touched:

-Vacuum/shampoo carpets
-clean/condition seats
-thorough wipe-down of dash, console, and plastics all around (there will most likely be light overspray in various places. should wipe off with some sort of reducer if not flake off)
-interior windows

that should be about it, unless i’m forgetting something. i’m hesitant to do this because i hate paying people to do things that i can do myself; i just lack time and don’t want to put this off. also, i’m looking for a QUALITY job here. i can detail pretty well myself, so if you suck or don’t do this often, don’t reply!

pricing?

if u wana bring it to a dealer i can have my friend hook it up for you, prob cost you 20 bux or so lmk

$20? lol.

hes a professional detailer the 20 would be the minimum the dealer would charge for the car to be allowed in the shop for a bsic and hed hook it up for him

I work at basil chevy as a detailer and have a pretty good knowledge of cleaning. I can do it on one of my days off if ya want buddie lmk.

Dave
716-698-2651

let me drive your car and we have a deal <3

thanks for all the replies guys! i went with the first reply i received (happened to be a pm), and i’ll go from there.

:slight_smile:

skylinez07 does this

aren’t there a lot of sponsors that do this?
or there used to be or something.

i know stealtthh does it… thought there were a couple

I’m also in the market for a good detailing…I’ll be turning my car in soon so I need it cleaned in the near future…LMK who’s good.

you should see the trade in cars I detail at toyota, that turn out like gold.

already took care of him…