Devil Springs.

Anyone had this stuff?
I had a bit of it last night and I would compare the taste to that of acetone.
My throat hurts still today from the burn.

That is all.

yep got a cpl empty bottles right now. Stuff can’t be drank alone. It tastes horrible. Goes good with Monster energy drink though.

Yup. Drink it straight like a man! It’s guaranteed to make any mixer taste like shit too. Gets ya drunk though.

Had this for the first time a couple nights ago. For 15 bucks for a liter you cant go wrong. Dont recommend drinkin it straight (theres actually a warning on the bottle to mix it with water or something because of how strong it is) I liked it with mountain dew. Enjoy the 160 proof goodness.

why does everyone go crazy about devils springs… its 160 proof… there is everclear that is 190 proof… try that and tell me how you like that

Find me 190 proof everclear in NY.

Devils Springs is definitely more harsh too.

I’m kind of sure its in liquor stores… its like 12 bucks a liter… I’m probably wrong I just buy liquor from the Air Force base, tax free is the way to go :slight_smile: and they have everclear there

and devil springs is harsher?

Much. We’ve done cherries with grain (everclear and others) and DS. The DS cherries were almost inedible.

i have never seen everclear in sotres here unless they hide it… devils springs on the other hand… last new years after wining 6 games on pong in a row got bored and started using devils springs and fruit punch needless to say we didnt last much longer

i would love to try everclear but ya cant find it anyplace

Exactly. It isn’t sold in NYS to my knowledge, except in like a 140 or 150 proof version.

:shiver: Gotta love an alcohol that has to have a flashback arrestor in the neck of the bottle. :ohnoes:

We use it in the punch we make, but thats about it. Stuff is way to harsh.

Yep, only available in 150 proof. 190 in Jersey.

Oh, Orange Shirt dude. :rofl:

Well Technically 190 proof is available in NYS but its on Military bases… If anyone wants a bottle I can snag ya one

what about ordering online and having 190 proof shipped?

Everclear Grain Alcohol

We cannot ship Grain Alcohol to California, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, or Washington.

190 proof in a 750ml bottle

well shit… looks like 190 here isn’t do able…

i wonder if you could go onto a base and buy it

i was at a party and me and this kid were funneling beer head to head, so we had 2 of those, ran out, drank 5 funnels of devils spring mixed with kool aid…

i basically lost it then and ended up passing out under my car with the windows down and the door open for 4hrs til people poked me awake from the gutter as they were returning from the bars at 5am… its shitty

You need a military ID (aka someone in the military)

its kind of funny, most of the guys there use it to strip varnish lol

if you want to get black out drunk, this shit is def the way to go. do not do shots of it though. you are much better off choking it down with a mixer that will taste a little less like airplane fuel than doing that shit straight.