Dewalt 18v 6 piece combo kit and dewalt 12" double bevel Mitre saw

I have a BRAND NEW Mitre saw. 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
SOLD

BRAND NEW Dewalt 6 piece combo kit.18 volt XRP
Normally go for $630+ MY PRICE is $$400
Hammerdrill/drill, flashlight, impact driver, grinder, saws all, circular saw, 2 batteries and a carrying case

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too…4&cm_pla=Power Tools>Combination Power Tool Kits&cm_cat=Google&cm_ven=Aggregates

These items are BRAND NEW NEVER USED

Want or need a couch? Recliner, pull out bed, paid $2100, I would trade for this and $100 on your end.

Can’t you just return them to the store for store credit? I’m looking for a miter saw, but not looking to spend that much…

GLWS

I do not have a receipt for them. I am a little flexible on price. That mitre saw is top of the line and a steal at that price. I’m looking for cash or open to trades

He probably won it or something from wherever he works (I know when you work at home depot, they give away a ton of tools like this for doing a good job or at parties and stuff… my brother got them all the time)
so obviously he wouldn’t be able to return it ;p

But anyway, if you do work there you would know they put such saws on sale (along with the combo kits) quite often for 100 off or so! so 400 is more or less normal price if you wait for it.
I’m also pretty sure they ran a 10% or 20% off sale on these with a free stand and something else I think back not too long ago! I was going to pick one up then but I don’t like dewalt products.

So I’ll lowball you at 325 for the saw, I can pick it up anytime including right now.

edit;

meh x2
and you don’t need receipts to return these.

I could return this for 500 bucks with no receipt then? That would be sweet

they give store credit without receipts, yes… won’t give you cash though.
But sometimes if it was on sale within the last year or something they’ll only refund you the sale price to avoid people doing douchebaggy things like picking it up for 400, waiting for it to go full price then say they lost the receipt to get refunded at 500.
I used to work at wally world in photo, and that crap was common as fuckkkkkk especially with cameras.

Did you end up returning it after you texted me? I’ll buy a depot card if ya got one!
Or else the saw for 325 :]

Unforutnatly they wouldnt take it back because the value was to high without a receipt. I call BS but whatever. Someone just bought the miter saw.

DEWALT TOOL KIT $450

bump for fathers day weekend $ $425

They will take it back. My dad works at home depot and they have a tire in the break room with a sign that says “the customer is always right.” Needless to say, they took it back even thought they don’t sell tires. At all.

Dewalt is leaps and bounds above ryobi. Everyone likes ryobi for the price, but they aren’t that powerful. I personally prefer plug in for most of these tools cause I hate when you need it and it’s dead, or at least lithium for the short charge time.

I went to one and they wouldnt. Maybe ill try another? Id throw you a some cash if i could exchange about 3 of these and get gift cards.

$400 About as low as ill go

Did you get my previous PM asking about what time and where you could meet up?

Clean out your PM box…I got this when trying to PM you again today.

:wavey:
AngryHero has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I would have bought this, you told me you could meet up, then never heard back from you to set up a specific time, Thanks.:tdown:

My bad I thought I had sent a pm back. I left my number in one of the pms you coulde have called. I still have this for sale if anyone is interested

I couldn’t have called you. I have 3 PM’s from you, not one of them has your contact number in it.
I then Pm’d you trying to contact you but you’re PM box was full.

I this still for sale? What happened here?

Yeah what happened? Sold? I will take it for $400 if no one else wants it.